are you afraid to do something dumb?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes... but let's take an example from something at school today.

In music, we were working on a wordsearch. My friend was finding words that weren't on the list. She says, "There's penny. And doves!" And I go, "And there's jeemmazjumejia!" And we started cracking up. So then at the end of class, my friend goes up to my music teacher and tells her my discovery. So then, my music teacher says, "We can't do word searches any more because Veronica speaks a different language." And then she says, "Say it, Veronica!" So I said jeemmazjumejia infront of the whole class! lol! And then during choir, where all the 6th grade choir students are together which is about 150 people, she was taking attendance and says my name. I say here, and my music teacher says, "Oh yeah, she speaks a different language!" And everyone's like, what?! And me and my friends start laughing. Then when we got back to class, I go up to random people and go "Jeemmazjumejia!!" Haha!! Then I tell my homeroom teacher about it and he says, "Wow! *chuckles* What does it mean?" And I think. I didn't know what it meant! :blink: So then he tells me I should make a definition and send it to websters dictionary company and see what they say! lol!

It just depends what mood I'm in, I guess. ;)

I want to know how many people here are ready to look like a phsyco and not afraid to do it. I've done it many times, from saying there was a flying cat to doing the chicken dance on my own will. but the question is..
do you have the guts to look stupid?
Do I have the guts! Yes I do!!

It doesn't matter what other people think-- as long as you feel good about yourself, their is nothing to worry about!! ;) Just be yourself, and have fun with it!! :blink:

Alimania

I ain't afraid about acting stupid in front of people! I don't care if they think I'm a weirdo... I don't care what other people think of me.

I am stupid all the time.

I don't care If it's random people, friends, people I want to gain respect with or people who hate me.

Here is my friend Sophie and I talking:

*Sophie gives me a peice of paper*

Me: Sophie can you please hold this paper for me, It's too heavy.

Sophie: Caitlin! It's paper It can't be heavy!

and once again (we were playing tag and Sophie was up and I wasn't moving off the safe part)

Sophie: Caitlin, Lilli you have to run around!

Me: OK Sophie! *Runs around in circles*

Sophie: *Sigh*

See?

Sophie gets annoyed with me... But I think she just likes yelling "Caitlin!!!"

Oh well it's not just her that puts up with me.

If anyone here were to see me at the Firehouse, they'd know just how crazy I am around people XD

The Firehouse Kids/Zombies bring out the psychotic side in me, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back