Are You allowed to wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am... But my mom's a paranoid little... she freaks out if I put hair spray on. :wacko:

and she would call me 'Obsessed with looks'. I hate her.

But I wear make-up anyway.

i'm allowed. i just wear black eyeliner and lipgloss. anything else makes me feel like a freak.

But... You're a boy... Why would you put on eyeliner and mascara if you're a boy?
Some guys wear that stuff.

~

I don't. I'm in 6th grade, and very lazy. It'd be too troublesome to put it on. I really don't care about my looks. My face is normally half-hidden behind my hair anyway. xD

But... You're a boy... Why would you put on eyeliner and mascara if you're a boy?
Because he's SKY!

And well...Sky is Sky.

And that's why he wears mascara and eyeliner. <3

i want to but my mom only lets me wear light lip gloss and on occasions eye shadow.....how can i convince my mom to let me wear more?? (that includes nail polish)

I always have been, but I don't. Maybe some nail polish or mascara, and if I could ever get my hands on some black lipstick, sure, but, not much.

[SIZE=7pt]Yeah.[/SIZE]

I wear eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow, sometimes some other colour towars the top, concealer, chapstick (xD), And really light powder. It's hard to find it light enough to match my face xD

I don't wear all of it every day, of course xD

Just sometimes.

But my eyes are always really dark.

I like them that way.

[SIZE=21pt]I Can....But i Don't!! I Hate "Girly" Stuff. I Grosses Me Out. Anyway...Yah!!!! Pm Me If U Agree! -Softball_is_life27 :eek: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
im in 7th grade and i am not really allowed to and i wouldnt want to? wear would i wear it anyways..school? Ahh...im not there to impress anyone :-0 but i like to play make up sometimes just to see different looks...i prefer natural :mimitchi:

I'm allowed to though it never really came up. I really had no interest besides some special occasions and one day my mom told me that some nice stuff was on sale and she'd get some for me. I was like, okay cool.

I a little eyeliner and a little eye shadow. I try to wear it on the days I look most tired and have bags under my eyes so it looks like I'm not as sleep deprived. :D

I don't wear it every day though - I don't want to wear it so much that when I don't I look really wierd. I'll wear it one day and the next I won't, etc. I want to be comfortable with myself either way. :mimitchi:

Yea, usually I wear mascara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. I wear eyeliner on weekends or to parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back