are you an innie or an outie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. My mom says it an innie.But it is the same as my friends and it is sort of in the middle.Outties are ugly.(no offense if you have one :furawatchi: )

I alswas thought most males have Outtie BellyButtens. I know alot of boys with outties.

I alswas thought most males have Outtie BellyButtens. I know alot of boys with outties.
It has nothing to do with genetics. It's all about how your doctor cut your umbilical when you were born.

I'm an innie.

o.o

I...don't know.

I have better things to do than stare at my stomach. xD;

It has nothing to do with genetics. It's all about how your doctor cut your umbilical when you were born.
I'm an innie.
oh realy?

So if the doctor like...pulls your umbilical chord, you get an outtie?

Thats a little strange...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh realy?
So if the doctor like...pulls your umbilical chord, you get an outtie?

Thats a little strange...
No, it's where he cuts it. People with outie belly buttons didn't have their umbilical cord cut as closely as people with innie belly buttons.

[SIZE=14pt]Mine pokes inside (innie lol) and what's the big deal if someone has a belly button that pokes out? Sheesh xD It's just a scar it's not that big a deal ( belly buttons are the first scars we get in life. =w= )[/SIZE]

I'm an innie and proud! I don't know anyone with an outie bellybutton... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back