Are you concerned about Global Warming?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=7pt]Can't he be both? Just because he is in politics, doesn't mean he can't be passionate about the environment. :\[/SIZE]
He's not a scientist, however. He's a man in the politics. Someone who wants money into beliving a scam. If you wanna be concerned, fine by me. It's none of my worry and concern. I'm not gonna try to start a protest to save the world. That's Captain Planet's job.

You can't make everyone stop and care for something. I am not Passionate, nor can you make me.

The only thing that would be any concern is either the Yellow Stone Super Volcano or Mt St Helen's eurpting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Can't he be both? Just because he is in politics, doesn't mean he can't be passionate about the environment. :\[/SIZE]
Nope, he can't be both.

He just wants money.

He's not a scientist, however. He's a man in the politics. Someone who wants money into beliving a scam.

You can't make everyone stop and care for something. I am not Passionate, no can you make me.
*nod for the thousanth time*

He definantly isn't. What did he go to school for? Politics. Sure, he took a few petty science classes like all people, but he doesn't specialize in these sciences having to do with any of this.

*nod for the thousanth time*
He definantly isn't. What did he go to school for? Politics. Sure, he took a few petty science classes like all people, but he doesn't specialize in these sciences having to do with any of this.
Well said TWP.

If it was real, then why am I freezin' where I am?

Well said TWP.
If it was real, then why am I freezin' where I am?
Exactly D: It got down to 26 last night. Not as cold as a lot of other places but insanely cold for me x.x

If global warming exists, send some of it my way! xP

Exactly D: It got down to 26 last night. Not as cold as a lot of other places but insanely cold for me x.x
If global warming exists, send some of it my way! xP
If you wanna know what's funny.

The knobs on our doors are frosty. I nearly had my hand stuck on it. So far, its been pretty much -10 here.

really, yeah my dad dared me to lick a pole and see if it would stick, but I chickened out! LOL I'm not concerned with global warming because I think that the earth has different changes every couple of years, sometimes its cold sometimes its hot. I personally don't believe in gobal warming being true.

I believe it's part of a natural cycle, so..nope.
Correct on the bat!

Scientists do belive we are long overdue for a pole shift, however.

No rainy seasons do occur in places, as well for drouts and monsoons.

It's still -12 and no warmin' up.

I'm more concerned about the possibility of Mt. St. Helens erupting.
It's absolutely freezing here. Global warming doesn't exist to me.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The earth goes through temperature ranges people. I swear if i see another story on my TV of Global warming i will shoot myself.

*BaBi*

Hmm, yea, I shouldn't be scareing myself by believing it.,

:l

I think it is real, but I am on both sides.

I think it is half us people that created it, and half the earths cycle.

We should really make a save-the-earth project, here on tamatalk. There are LOTS of people who play and are active on here, so we could say, don't use TV today.. And all of us doing it would save alottt of electricity.

:wacko:

It's pretty normal where I live, in Nova Scotia.

Its snowing, and pretty cold. Not too cold, just normal.

I found this on another forum...

Global warming is happening EXTREMELY slow. at the rate its happening, earth will be completely un-inhabitable by humans in 3000 years. Plus, by then it would of turned around into ice age again. Were going into a heat cycle/ Earth does it tons. Hot then cold, ice age then tropic stage. Nothing new. Pollution just dellays and shortens the ice age, and eggs on and lengthens the tropic stage.
So basically, it's just a natural process. Scientist say we're also long over due for a pole shift. Man kind can live through an ice age. They have before. They can also if it suddenly happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Global warming is very serious and is picking up fast.

A couple of things that you can do is..

1 - Buy fluorescent lightbulbs.

2- Recycle -- don't throw away. ;)

I am sure that many of you here have heard of our latest 'doomsday.' ;) I believe there has been a few topics about it, too. It is said the world will be destroyed December 21st, 2012 or something like that. I don't believe it, but there is a possibility of it happening.

well i think we should care about the enviorment and protecting it! we are pushing it by making so much polution!

I am sure that many of you here have heard of our latest 'doomsday.' ;) I believe there has been a few topics about it, too. It is said the world will be destroyed December 21st, 2012 or something like that. I don't believe it, but there is a possibility of it happening.
*face palms ultimatly*

The world is NOT gonna end on the year 2012. That's when the Mayan Calander ends. Doesn't mean the world will end. No one knows when the world will end. People have been predicting when the world will end for many many years now.

*face palms ultimatly*
The world is NOT gonna end on the year 2012. That's when the Mayan Calander ends. Doesn't mean the world will end. No one knows when the world will end. People have been predicting when the world will end for many many years now.
Indeed.

It seems like people WANT the world to end every six years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back