are you embarrased?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover7195

Reaction score
i am just wondering. last time i really took them out in public was in 5th grade when they were extremely popular. now i have just gotten into them again and am going into 8th grade. im not so proud to say i dont like taking them out in public.

I take them to the store with me and things like that when I go shopping but I'd never take it to school, because people would be like "omg what is that??? a tamagotchi? are you serious?" and try to grab at it or steal it or ruin it (thank god i only have one more year) so no not embarassed about the public but yes about school

Same. I like to take it to public, but not school. When I took it to school, smoeone said "OMG! A Tamagotchi? And u r a boy? I'm gonna destroy it"! Luckily, I punched him. So that's my opinion.

i don't really care what people think about me

i take one of my seven tamagotchis everywhere with me (if i took all seven then i might be a little conncerned what people thought)

but ya =3

No. Not one bit. :3

I don't give a stink what people think about me. I get a little over excited when I see Star Wars stuff, and I talk about Lord of the Rings like I was a fanboy. And I whip out my Tamagotchi in public and it doesn't affect me.

You shouldn't be embarrassed about what you like. Cause what you like is who you are. 8D

Not really. I keep them on my desk at work and play with them on the train and stuff. I guess the people at my work are used to me bringing in toys. (My desk is covered in little toys and plushies.

No. Not at all. I am even proud to have Tamagotchis. I like showing ppl my Tamas. I did bring it to scgool but I hid it in my pocket. I am afraid I will loose it that's why.

Same situation as me. Tamagotchis were in when I was like in 3rd grade and now I'm in 7 th. I hide my tamagotchis when my friends come over even though they wouldn't care if I told them.

Maybe it's more awkward when you are an older kid, you don't want to feel like a younger kid so you hide them.

I'm an adult, I take them out in public all the time. I also have my Tamagotchi clipped to the outside of my jeans when I'm out.

It's no biggie.

I take out my Tamagotchi anywhere. Once I even had to take it out at school to turn off the sound. :mellow: I was embarrassed, duh. :rolleyes:

Well I'm heading in 7th grade amd people think tamas are for like little kids. (no offence.) But since I'm about to go to high school and I'm still going to have my tamagotchi, people in high school are going to call me a baby and say "your still playing with THAT toy" or "Grow up already and leave the KIDDISH toy" But I don't know if I grow up and leave the tamagotchis because it is getting in my workspace of that I am just to old for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 7th grade soon and all of my friends have tamas, now... We used to love them but then they went out of fashion for quite a while and then I took my tamas to school just and I realised one of my friends had a tama hiding in her bag and then all my other friends were like "Im gonna bring my tama tomorrow!" Ans they did and now everyone brings tamas to school! So im not emmbarsed.

[SIZE=8pt]honestly? yes, i bought a new one today and i plucked up enough courage to tell my boyfriend and he laughed in my face. :huh: [/SIZE]

I'm just like Mothra---adult, and I take mine out all the time too. Who cares what others think? I sure don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back