Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's happened to me -.-
Only the rope part had varied from person to person. Last friday I waslked into my friend's classroom to get her backpack and this guy shouted

"Get out of my classroom you emo freak!"I gave him a dirty look an his buddy said

"Oh no now she's gonna kill you!"

Tori gets mad about this kind of thing and the kid has made fun of her about this kind of thing before, and I literally had to hold her back.

I was really angry after that. That, and because the day before he called one of my best friends a slut.
that happened to me!

there's this annoying fat kid named frankie who used to like me.. when ever i walk passed him, he either screams 'ewww goth' or 'ewwwww emo'

it annoys me.. saffeer calls me emo too. i'm not freaking emo.

and then it really bugs the heck out of me >_<

sometimes i feel like screaming at frankie over his size, and saffeer how his pants fall down all the time 'cause they're too low and how his ahir makes him look like a freaking indian hippie. but i control myself, and just walk away

that happened to me!

there's this annoying fat kid named frankie who used to like me.. when ever i walk passed him, he either screams 'ewww goth' or 'ewwwww emo'

it annoys me.. saffeer calls me emo too. i'm not freaking emo.

and then it really bugs the heck out of me >_<

sometimes i feel like screaming at frankie over his size, and saffeer how his pants fall down all the time 'cause they're too low and how his ahir makes him look like a freaking indian hippie. but i control myself, and just walk away
Yeah...People call this one kid emo just because he wears black alot and likes it...

I have some emo-ish clothing, but I'm not an emo. I have emo friends, but nobody sees me as an emo at all. Frankly, i'm not much of anything. Just a musician. That's it.

I actually hate the emo label more than any other label.

I hate when people label me. It irks me. OMFG...

We were watching national treasure in class because it was too hot to do anything and the guy cuts his finger so her could use his blood to get the riddle on the pipe and then a kid shouts.. ''OMG HE'S EMO!!!1111!111!1!222'' I really wanted to get up and hit her with my book. He and his two friends label people more than anyone else.

i sayi hate when ppl call me emo/goth just because i like black its so annoying but i just act like i dont care because it bothers me soooo much
... Wow, Your signiture says It All -.-"

Just lovely...that's the year I graduate from high school
That's the year I'll graduate as well. :) Graduating from 12th grade in 2012.

I agree with most of you, that yes, labels suck. But if you were to know who I actually am and label me, I guess I would fit under the emo catagory.

Here's my whole little rant on the term, "emo":

Emo comes with its own personal definition - it is different for every person. Emo comes from the root word EMOtional, in meaning that the person has strong feelings, usually of pain. The most common way of visualizing that pain is through slitting wrists with a razor/knife. "The physical pain helps take away the emotional pain," is what my friend said his girlfriend said, who happens to be my best friend. It may also be considered just the self-inflicting of physical pain on one's self. Some people consider emo to be a, "wear all black and tight chain paints," kind of thing, but to me that's goth. Other people consider emo to be a music genre, which I guess it is, but music is not the life of emo people in most cases and the term used for such is usually punk.
Umm... I think I'm done for now. x__X;;

i'm not emo, but i can get depressed easily sometimes if that means anything.

What irks me is when people confuse emo with NeoHippies, Steampunk, etc. All those subgenres of the Alternative styles and music. ;-;

So the other day I was wearing my Mikey [you know the word MCR fans] Way tee that I got at a recent concert. My friend and I just exited Hot Topic and a lady (she was about 30) comes up to me and asked to see my wrists. I showed her and she pulled up my MCR arm band and asked me what type of cover up I used. I got so pi**ed that I was ready to slap her across the face. My friend had to drag me away while I was spitting/cussing/flipping her off. Little did I know she had a 10 year old daughter with her...maijor oops. :rolleyes:

P.S. recent meaning april 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
So the other day I was wearing my Mikey [you know the word MCR fans] Way tee that I got at a recent concert. My friend and I just exited Hot Topic and a lady (she was about 30) comes up to me and asked to see my wrists. I showed her and she pulled up my MCR arm band and asked me what type of cover up I used. I got so pi**ed that I was ready to slap her across the face. My friend had to drag me away while I was spitting/cussing/flipping her off. Little did I know she had a 10 year old daughter with her...maijor oops. :) P.S. recent meaning april 3rd
Society sucks. Everyone's so sterotypical anymore that it's not even funny.

Society sucks. Everyone's so sterotypical anymore that it's not even funny.
Blahh I know!

like some people are like "Omg do you skate cause you look like skate chick!"

Oh and dont forget what happend when I told someone my favorite movie was alice in wonderland "You dress all punk and you like alice in wonderland?! what the heck!"

Last edited by a moderator:
So the other day I was wearing my Mikey [you know the word MCR fans] Way tee that I got at a recent concert. My friend and I just exited Hot Topic and a lady (she was about 30) comes up to me and asked to see my wrists. I showed her and she pulled up my MCR arm band and asked me what type of cover up I used. I got so pi**ed that I was ready to slap her across the face. My friend had to drag me away while I was spitting/cussing/flipping her off. Little did I know she had a 10 year old daughter with her...maijor oops. ;) P.S. recent meaning april 3rd
People like that make me sick. . . . . . . . .

Nope. I'm not emo. But I like black alot I useally wear black clothes. Does that count for goth? :D I kinda wanna be goth. I don't really know there ways of life. But I LUV black. I like wearing it. I useally wear dark jeans with a black shirt. Or I wear black pants and a black shirt.So, I kinda wanna be gothic. I don't care if ppl call me "goth" or "emo". I just care if they be mean and say other words that make fun of me. So yeah.

Anybody who actually admits that they're a true emo is a poser. No I'm not emo I love life....I may dress like a poser emo would but I'm not emo.

So the other day I was wearing my Mikey [you know the word MCR fans] Way tee that I got at a recent concert. My friend and I just exited Hot Topic and a lady (she was about 30) comes up to me and asked to see my wrists. I showed her and she pulled up my MCR arm band and asked me what type of cover up I used. I got so pi**ed that I was ready to slap her across the face. My friend had to drag me away while I was spitting/cussing/flipping her off. Little did I know she had a 10 year old daughter with her...maijor oops. :unsure: P.S. recent meaning april 3rd
awhh..

some people are so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back