Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about as far from being 'emo' as you can get, and I would never want to be like that at all!

That whole emo style just doesn't appeal to me! I hate the look of emo clothes, hair, etc. And emo music just gives me a headache!

Emo is a label, yes, but it's not just a label. It's a style, and a way of feeling, dressing and a genre of music (i.e. My Chemical Romance - Uh, I hate them!) and yeah, I really strongly dislike it.

But that's just my opinion! I'm girly and bubbly, and don't go for this whole depressing emo style. It kinda sickens me. Again, this is my opinion! No hatin'!

xx

Well I'm pretty emo. You may not know it from me on TT but if you saw me in the real world,you could tell. I haven't smiled in about 3 months,I have dark shadows around my eyes,I have a pretty deep gash in my wrist,yeah I'm emo.
[SIZE=7pt]Thats pretty sick.[/SIZE]

I know your account isn't active, but a grade 5 who cuts... thats, sickening..

*shakes head*

I am about as far from being 'emo' as you can get, and I would never want to be like that at all!
That whole emo style just doesn't appeal to me! I hate the look of emo clothes, hair, etc. And emo music just gives me a headache!

Emo is a label, yes, but it's not just a label. It's a style, and a way of feeling, dressing and a genre of music (i.e. My Chemical Romance - Uh, I hate them!) and yeah, I really strongly dislike it.

But that's just my opinion! I'm girly and bubbly, and don't go for this whole depressing emo style. It kinda sickens me. Again, this is my opinion! No hatin'!

xx
omg MCR is NOT emo..there Alternitive

I'm not really emo. I mean, I become emotional but I usually don't act upon those feelings in public.

I have a friend who dresses sort of emo, and she gets teased for it alot. This one day she was really upset in school and this one guy came up to her and said "What, didn't cut your wrists deep enough?"

It really angered me.

Emo is nonexistant.

I no longer believe in it- too much controversy and drama over it. I could maybe pass it as a style of music. But that's about it.

I used to cut my wrists, but I no longer do on a regular basis. And it's not always a "depressed" sort of thing. It can be like why people develop eating disorders- to achieve a sense of order, security, and control. I know that's how it was for me.

Hopefully emo will work it's way out of society soon. We'd all benifit.

I'm not emo, but I'm disgusted with people who call me emo, and people who call themselves emo.

If you were emotional, you wouldn't be shouting it to the world, dressing in black to look cool, or cutting yourselves because you claim your depressed.

Come on people, get a grip.

I'm not emo, but I'm disgusted with people who call me emo, and people who call themselves emo.
If you were emotional, you wouldn't be shouting it to the world, dressing in black to look cool, or cutting yourselves because you claim your depressed.

Come on people, get a grip.
I agree with you 110%.

I am not emo but sadly thats what I'm labeled as. Just because I wear MCR stuff sometimes and because I cover my eyes with my bangs. -.- Its really annoying.

Emo is a label, and personally I don't see the point of putting a word to something so silly, in my opinion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back