Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not. I dont know anyone who is, either. But my friend got a song off youtube about emo. No offence, but I felt like sharing it. Its kinda funny.

E is for Emotional, ruins everybodys day.

M is for miserable people.

O is for on the dark side, cause we gots some fresh cookie (cookies!)

lol

ha.Emo kids are annoying but there not as bad as scene kids ><
Agreed 100%

I hate emo/scene kids with a passion. And the people who TRY to be scene. >_>

I cut myself and I don't listen to emo music or wear black and paint my nails black ect... but i am however a tomboy. yes i know i need help but just because you cut yourself it doesn't mean you're emo okay? it means your depressed and quite disturbed like me. and emos aren't necessarily depressed so before you go tattling about the emo kid in your class cutting his/herself remember my post 'kay? you don't know that the quiet bookworm girl "madison" may be cutting herself too if you know what i mean...

I'm not emo. If I WAS, id be like, dead. There's a kid-made rule (it's not official, btw) in my school that you can only be prep, tomboy, or norm. If your anything else, you'd be like, dead.

So i'll stick to my tomboy, please and thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cut myself and I don't listen to emo music or wear black and paint my nails black ect... but i am however a tomboy. yes i know i need help but just because you cut yourself it doesn't mean you're emo okay? it means your depressed and quite disturbed like me. and emos aren't necessarily depressed so before you go tattling about the emo kid in your class cutting his/herself remember my post 'kay? you don't know that the quiet bookworm girl "madison" may be cutting herself too if you know what i mean...
Do you cut just to cut, or do you cut because you are really, and truly depressed?

There is a difference between feeling depressed, and actually suffering from depression. ; )

Last edited by a moderator:
You are what you call yourself, I guess.

I would label myself a prep. But I'm the only prep you will ever meet that listens to screamo. xD However, my real life friends would call me emo/scene. I could qualify as that, I guess, but I break too many "rules" of the stereotype. They're probably comparing me to themselves, in which case, I'm some HARDCORE SCENE QUEEN. xDD

I can tell you now, I'm about as far away from emo as you can get. When I'm feeling sad, I don't start slicing my wrists up, I think positive. Happiness is the key to success.

So - I classify as a prep. I think. But if I'm really going to know which label I'd fall under, I'd need to know all of the rules. If someone can find me that, then I'll decide.

Yes, I have self-harmed before, if that's what you're asking.

But I don't really anymore.

Label-wise, I'd fall under scene / prep.

Okay, I'll say this again: I am not emo. there I said it. But this kid in my class might as well be. Us kids are making him troubled and depressed. But not me. I just watch.

BUT I am being an emo for halloween. xDD JUST because me and mum bought black skinny jeans yesterday. xDD

ha.Emo kids are annoying but there not as bad as scene kids ><
I honestly thought you was better than that Laura.

Stereotypical

"Emo" - A term used to describe a cult like label of kids in todays modern society.

It is mainly given to people who listen to "heavy" music such as rock, metal, etc.

It is also a label given to people who chose to wear "darker clothing" or skin tight jeans, as that is part of the "emo style."

Now.

Fact

"Emo" is actually a shorter term given for music that gives off an (emo)tional effect to listeners, and often involves the use of death or depression to get through to the listener.

No way. I am not emo and I never will be.

I think it's annoying whn people run around saying "I'M EMO WORLD! HEY EVERYONE, I'M EMO!!!" and they won't even fit the definition of emo, they just feel like saying it because they want to look 'cool.' WRONG. They look like an idiot.

But the answer to the question is no.

I definitely am not an emo. Emos are just posers, trying to look cool. I think it's silly.

I wear black nail polish, and some people may think that's emo, but it's not. I don't cut myself and I don't have bangs that cover my eyes.

If I'm going to fall under any of the labelling categories, consider me a preppy nerd.

Haha... According to some people I'm emo.

To other's I'm scene.

I'm neither.

Just because I have bangs that fall into my eyes when they're being difficult, like rock music, and tend to wear dark colors and like horror movies they think I'm emo. And also because I write a lot. It's stupid.

im not emo,,

im sorta the prep/scene. like, i wear skin tight skinny jeans&such, but i dont have extremely layered hair, or tease it

its like a good combination, i think at least ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back