Are you emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider myself emoth. (emo+goth=emoth :mametchi: )

I dont cut myself though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emo is not a style, it's a genre of music. Please do not confuse a music with goth. Emo is also not someone who mutilates themselves, it's mean to call them that and it's not what they need or want.

I get asked "are you emo?" at least once daily and it kinda hurts my feelings. Cuz im not. The closest i am to any label is scene. Ppl think i am emo cuz i always wear longs sleeves or a sweatshirt, so ppl assume im 'trying to hide my cuts' I'm just uncomfortable with my arms. And I have sidebangs and listen to "emo" music. whoop-dee-doo. I DO have my hair over my eye at times and can be extremley quiet and "emo-looking" so ppl r just like "EEMOOOO! UR DEPRESSED" IM NOT. At least get to know someone before you label them emo.

I wear alot of things that "Emo's" wear, but I dont cut myself or anything.Honstely I think its just a label.
Ur right Sakura, I don't cut myself I just wear black. I think thats goth buti think emo as cutters.

I get asked "are you emo?" at least once daily and it kinda hurts my feelings. Cuz im not. The closest i am to any label is scene. Ppl think i am emo cuz i always wear longs sleeves or a sweatshirt, so ppl assume im 'trying to hide my cuts' I'm just uncomfortable with my arms. And I have sidebangs and listen to "emo" music. whoop-dee-doo. I DO have my hair over my eye at times and can be extremley quiet and "emo-looking" so ppl r just like "EEMOOOO! UR DEPRESSED" IM NOT. At least get to know someone before you label them emo.
That's exactly how i am. I wear hoodies all the time also and sillybandz and wristbands and people ask me if i am emo or tell me that i am. I can wear whatever i want, and I'm not hiding cuts or slits that i did myself. I have sidebangs also and i listen to heavy metal and yes "emo" music also. im exactly the same as you.

I am not. People at school call me it. I dont know why and it doesnt really bother me. Emo is just a label. I have some things an "emo" would have but whatever.

People say they're emo just cause they think its cool. I've noticed this. LOTS of posers and wanna-bes at my school. The wanna be "goth" or "emo" but they just dress like it. My friend for example tried to be "goth" cause of a guy. or "emo". shes totally opposite of goth and emo :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back