Are you excited for school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

..Night. Star

Reaction score
I know some of us are bummed about school, but I'm excited because it's my first year of middle school. (I'm in 6th grade.) But one thing I know is that once start really kicks in, I'm going to hate it.

So, just wondering if you guys are excited schools starting.

I'm kind of excited, but I want to push it back farther until I can convince my mom to let me get my hair cut. I refuse to go through another school year with uneven hair.

Other than that, I don't really want summer to end. I'm not ready for the cold weather yet. D:

I'm not ready to deal with obnoxious people, but I'm excited to spend time with my friends.

It's kind of bittersweet. At least it's my first year of high school. That'll be something new.

I'm not really too excited about school, mostly because homework eats up an ungodly amount of time (time being spent on the computer). Also everyone in my school is a jerk.

(Slightly off-topic: we can be 6th grade buddies together :,D)

No, not really. ;A;

I've been enjoying summer vacation this year, so much. I don't want it to end. I don't want to go back to beginning stuck in school with a bunch of school work, and coming home with a bag full of homework. D|

I'm pretty excited to see my friends, though. :)

I can't say, really.

I'll be a sophomore in high school and this year we'll be having something similar to GCSE'S, so I have to study really hard.

The good thing about it though, is that because I'll be studying for most of the school year, I'll have a longer summer to enjoy. :3

I just want to get this year done and over with. :)

I guess so. I honestly don't do anything at all during summer.

I have really hard classes this year, and I'm gonna hate constantly studying. I'd rather not see my stupid ex boyfriend in the hallway everyday (my school has under 400 people, so you basically see almost everyone in one day.) but I guess everyone has to do that at somepoint. I'll get over it by the first week or so.

However, I'm excited to see my friends, ofcourse. I'll have a "fresh" schoolyear start and I can try to improve myself xD School also gives me something to do during the day instead of sitting at home everyday, which is good.

It's my freshman year. Kinda exciting I guess. I'm taking some sophmore classes, and even a class some juniors take. Rough year for me. I'll see how it turns out and make the best of it.

Yep, I am. I'm excited because I had a really fulfilling summer and I will be working toward my second Bachelor's degree, which I will earn in 2 years.

[SIZE=8pt]No, I have to start a new school.[/SIZE]

I would have been thrilled for it, if I stayed at the one I was at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back