Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkay- thanks to all you guys' imput. I figured it bothered people.
It is like 'retard' and I can't stand that either. >...<

So you identify as lesbian?
Yes, I do. I first came out at the age of 14. I am only out to some people though; school is a dangerous place. I'm pretty comfortable accepting my orientation, but it does stress me out sometimes.

I voted on this ages back but never posted. I'm not a lesbian and I don't have anything against it. I have never used gay as an insult though I have seen people that are stright that give the sterotypical gay impression which I think makes me feel uncomfortable because other think that they act very gay. Using gay as insult doesn't really work and really it's an oxymoron which is like saying, "The fire was as cold as ice." it doesn't work.

Nah, I'm straight.

But i have no problem with homosexuals people, they deserve to be able to marry. i don't get this whole thing against it. sure, it's against the christain faith.. but so? not everyone in this country is christain/catholic! this country is diverse, with people of may races... religions, and sexual preferance.

so i am fine with it, even though i don't take part in it ^-^

^^It's actually very normal for straight people to go through a period of "curiousity" or feeling attra cted to a member of the same sex. For many people, i t's just another aspect of exploring their sexuality(not necessarily sexual orientation), and figuring out what they like in other people.

I went through a time where I felt curious about other girls and feeling attracted to some of them, but I realized that for me it was actually just attraction to their style or personality..not a sexual/romantic thing. There is nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality or discovering that perhaps you are attracted to the same sex. I just learned that men are definitely the thing for me. :)

I'm straight. I don't like the thought of being gay but I definatly don NOT have anything to go against with it.

ok, I'm not gay, I love girls and that is how it is supposed to work.

I don't really kare if people r gay all I no is that i'm not.

I'm not a lesbian. My friend [Who is a guy.] thinks I am just because I hug my friends who are girls. I don't care what he says though, because I don't flirt with girls unless I'm joking around, or saying thank-you for like, the greatest gift ever.

My friend, Jamie, isn't really gay, he is more... bisexual. I would tell you what happened to him but, I don't think it belongs where 8 year-olds can read.

I'm not a lesbian. My friend [Who is a guy.] thinks I am just because I hug my friends who are girls. I don't care what he says though, because I don't flirt with girls unless I'm joking around, or saying thank-you for like, the greatest gift ever.
I do that alot but at a all girls schol people are used to seeing girl hugs. If we see thing that look a little kooky we get over ourselves. My friend has sleep issues and often leans on me to have a rest or needs a hug when she feels down. i see nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong with girls hugging each other???? I haven't seen guys hug each other, well only in movies and shows. :D
Guys at my church hug eatchother all the time, I also hug my girl friends, its really no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back