Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
The bible says that god will love and respect you and your decision weather you are black or white straight or gay/lesbian. It says god will love you no matter what you do or who you are.

Yeah it is appropriate.

Although i am straight, it is totally in my point of view that being gay or lesbian is ok.

Just correcting your mistake BTW. Or maybe it says in your branch of Christianity that it is NOT ok to be gay/lesbian, But by my interpretation, it says that it is o.k. and god will love you either way.

BTW that steve joke was great :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

u guys this is a litle too personal and if ur gay or a lesbian then thats to keep to ur self its nobody elses buissness if u r or not :D

I am straight, but I have some relatives and friends who are gay or lesbian. I am perfectly fine with it all. In fact I grew up with it because of some of my relatives, so it has always been perfectly normal to me.

For a while I didn't understand why people got worked up about it. But I know that different people have different beliefs, and I'm okay with that too, although I do believe in happiness, and that people should be able to be happy with themselves, their lives, and who they want to be with and should not be ridiculed.

And to *jenny*, and all others, I think that this topics perfectly appropriate for anyone who chooses to share. Thats the great thing about being here, you can share or not and we will all be respectful of you. I'm glad that we are able to talk about things and keep it kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys this is a litle too personal and if ur gay or a lesbian then thats to keep to ur self its nobody elses buissness if u r or not :)
Please note that this topic is in the Seriously (Non) TamaTalk forum.

This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi.

If you feel uncomfortable about this, or any other topic in this forum, please do not take part in the discussion.

Many thanks.

I'm bisexual-ish. More lesbian than bisexual. I can't get a date so I can't quite know for sure myself yet, I guess. XD

The bible says that god will love and respect you and your decision weather you are black or white straight or gay/lesbian. It says god will love you no matter what you do or who you are.

Yeah it is appropriate.

Although i am straight, it is totally in my point of view that being gay or lesbian is ok.

Just correcting your mistake BTW. Or maybe it says in your branch of Christianity that it is NOT ok to be gay/lesbian, But by my interpretation, it says that it is o.k. and god will love you either way.

BTW that steve joke was great :mametchi: :D :ichigotchi:
Please keep in mind the time frame of the post- I was second to post a loooong time ago even before I was a mod, as asking if it was appropriate or not goes. ;]

Number one, you can't choose to be black or white, lol. It's in your genes. Being gay is not of genes but different influences. He loves all but that doesn't mean he agree with the act, eh? Though I really don't want to go into all that again. You can search the topic for my other quotes. xP

Love can be found anywhere. Even between 2 men or 2 women. Sure, in different religions it's okay and sometimes it's not. You should accept people for who they are, not for what gender they like.

idk really

im like bi-sexual well curious with guys

buuttt

idk like i get atracted to anyone very easily lol

s0o like idk wat t0o call that

I'm a girl, and I've been straight for my whole life.

Nobody knows what will happen in the future, but I'm very sure that I'm going to stay this way.

I was bi-curious for a bit, but that's in the past. I'm different now.

It suits me the best to like guys.

Thats what makes me feel the best.

I don't feel great towards the people against gay/lesbian/bisexual people.

If you disrespect somebody for their natural interests, there's not something wrong with them, theres something wrong with you.

Now, I am a Christian, and that's the way I follow.

I will end up marrying a guy. I'm sure of it.

I will never criticize somebody's choices. That would feel horrible, and wrong.

I have some bisexual friends, so I'm happy to say that I treat those people with respect.

That defientely makes me feel good and proper. :lol:

I'm a girl, and I've been straight for my whole life.Nobody knows what will happen in the future, but I'm very sure that I'm going to stay this way.

I was bi-curious for a bit, but that's in the past. I'm different now.

It suits me the best to like guys.

Thats what makes me feel the best.

I don't feel great towards the people against gay/lesbian/bisexual people.

If you disrespect somebody for their natural interests, there's not something wrong with them, theres something wrong with you.

Now, I am a Christian, and that's the way I follow.

I will end up marrying a guy. I'm sure of it.

I will never criticize somebody's choices. That would feel horrible, and wrong.

I have some bisexual friends, so I'm happy to say that I treat those people with respect.

That defientely makes me feel good and proper. :lol:
Very nicely stated!!

I like both but I have since settled down with a guy I have been with for almost 4 years =) His name is scott and we just got engaged in may. I'll always have feelings the same toward both..But no feelings could compare to what I feel for him =D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back