Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not lesbian/gay. I don't agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harass people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine. I respect whatever choices people make in life, and I understand, yes.

yeah, i like guy...ima girl. but i have a few bi friends. i have thought i was bi, and sometimes still do. but its all good. i have a bf=]]

I'm straight. But I'm a gay supporter. Love shouldn't be limited to just a man and a woman. Plus, gay guys are sometimes alot more fun to be around than straight ones.

I voted 'Yes' because who knows...I could be in 10 years...

Almost everyone in my school is homophobic. Mostly the typical Hollister W**re's...

The people in my school that categorize themselves as 'Emotional' seem to not care (Maybe because of this popular person named Jefree Star that is gay and dresses like a woman and designs clothes for Hot topic and other places.)

I think gay people are more fun to hang out with because they're usually more humorous and unique.

i have nothin gagainst it im just wondering!!!! if u r then its cool with me! feel free to comment!

Note from Tama-Love:

Just a little heads up--

The Staff Team chose to keep this thread open, on one condition. Please keep all posts mature and sensible, just like the puberty topics we have running on TamaTalk.  ;) Any SPAM will be deleted by the TamaGuides, ASAP. You can always help out by reporting the post when one is spotted.

If you are uncomfortable with the topic, please don't complain through posting just simply leave the thread alone.

Thank you,

TamaTalk Staff Team
No, but a girl 2 years younger that me aksed me out 1 time, it just sounded plain wrong 2 me! However, i dont have any proublems about it..... :angry: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm straight. But I'm a gay supporter. Love shouldn't be limited to just a man and a woman. Plus, gay guys are sometimes alot more fun to be around than straight ones.
WORD. I totally agree with you!

nuthin wrong with lesbian or gayz.im straight like a high way doh. :furawatchi: :( :furawatchi: :p :p

No, but a girl 2 years younger that me aksed me out 1 time, it just sounded plain wrong 2 me! However, i dont have any proublems about it..... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :(
My point is that, im not a lez, but i suport it......... :p :p :mimitchi:

I lied.I think im Bi but then I feel im not.I feel bi though.Im attracted to both sexes.But somtimes not.

I am not lesbian/gay. I don't agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harass people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine. I respect whatever choices people make in life, and I understand, yes.
Totally agreed. =)

I am 100% straight, but I respect people that aren't. I'm a girl and I have a boyfriend.

I'm straight, but I know a lot of gay/bi people :)

I love gay people ;) They are so much fun to hang around with :angry:

I feel bad for them sometimes (well, the younger ones) because their parents dont accept them all the time, and sometimes people make fun of them and stuff. Its just, bad :)

YAY 4 GAYS :D

[SIZE=7pt]I'm straight.[/SIZE]

I fully respect gays and lesbians too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back