Are you going out with anybody?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are YOU going out with anyone?

• Yes and LOVING it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i wanna break up

• No but i want to go out with someone

• No and i love being single

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet... but who am I kidding? I'm 11. Kids, please, enjoy childhood while you can. :(

No. I'm only 11 and I should be doing what Its Tina! is doing. I like to be single :huh: I wanna enjoy me childhood too :( I used to like boys, but then I come to realize they are phonies or perverts most of the time.. so yeah B)

People..... just cuz you have a bf dosnt mean your whole life revolves around it....you can still have fun....actually you have MORE fun. So whats the big problem of having a bf? but anyways, thanks to everyone who replied to this poll! =]

-ZTF

People..... just cuz you have a bf dosnt mean your whole life revolves around it....you can still have fun....actually you have MORE fun. So whats the big problem of having a bf? but anyways, thanks to everyone who replied to this poll! =]-ZTF
Yes I very much agree. =o

I spend time with my bf from time to time.

But not every second. xD

(Well the first couple of weeks we went out i was

obsessed with him. xD But it's all cool now)

Yes I very much agree. =oI spend time with my bf from time to time.

But not every second. xD

(Well the first couple of weeks we went out i was

obsessed with him. xD But it's all cool now)
Me & my boyfriend are different in that way. We spend most of out time together but he's starting work soon and I go to college, so it's not every waking second.

I do spend time with my friends but they all have boyfriends so they do the same. And sometimes our friends come round for a while. So it's all good :unsure: , so I suppose it just depends what suits you.

I'm young and should be focous on enjoying childhood while I can.

Hey ... I think if 12 year olds want to date ... let em .... most of them will find that their not ready some may be ... but I think its trendy, and I dont think they actually date ... they like sit awkwardly making chit chat about music and stuff and perhaps end with an awkward kiss,

Think back to when you first dated no matter how old you were. Thats pretty much what happend right?

I think maybe they found their lifes lacking a sufficiant amount of 'teenage' drama.

...I dont mean to be cold here guys, but lets say you do find someone your 'in love' with at this age ... do you actually want to be with them forever... do they even have enough money to buy you a nice dinner ... is it a date on a playdate ...do you really want to miss out on the 20's and stuff

Seriously the only reason I would ever say yes to a date is because I had a bad week and am looking foward to a free meal at a nice place and talking about myself.

This again is why im suck with my fiance ... cause I said yes once and I like him as a friend, and then I thought he was attractive and now im about to be married ... gulp goodbye end of my twenties Hello housewife? God I hope not

Nope, but I like someone and by the way he acts, it seems he likes me too ^^
We just have yet to tell each other o.o' It'd also be weird because we've known each other for about 5 years and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship if a relationship were to start and end.
oh man don't u hate that i use to be like dat i asked him out he sed yes we broke up and were back to norml just lyk dat o.o' wierd anyway i am dating someone and he treats me like his angel i lov im!!!

I dont date because I am to young. 12 1/2, and if I wanted to no one would date me <.< I have to try and stay in my school instead of dating. If I get kicked out I will never hear the end of it- Highly doubt it tho

I could. I did. But I want to focus on school more, and I just felt uncomfortable about it, I like being single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back