Are you going out with anybody?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are YOU going out with anyone?

• Yes and LOVING it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but i wanna break up

• No but i want to go out with someone

• No and i love being single

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.Thatst he first time I've heard that been said in YEARS...
Prepare to hear it for the third time. You guys, I'm way too young! :lol:

Well, I'm only twelve. I do like guys but staying focused on school work is stil very important. Though I do wonder if a boy likes me *Not one in particular* But it would be nice havbing a boy friend so everyone would get off my back aboout, "ZOMG?! When are you gonna get a man?!" It's annoying.

Broken~Wings

I'm engaged and living with the guy... So, short answer, yes I'm "going out" with someone. :mellow:

Nah. I'm fine being single.

All four guys that I ethier like or I suspect like me are hopeless cases, anyway.

ONE: Is compleletly clueless. It wouldn't work out and my friend likes him too.

TWO: He's too short and his alcoholic dad freaks me out. He's also quite immature.

THREE: Forgot I existed, apparently, and too popular for me.

FOUR: I haven't talked to this guy in three years properly. Also thinks I'm creepy, I believe.

So, lol, I just need to wait.

[SIZE=7pt]Nope. You just get hurt in the end.[/SIZE]

same here. i have a boyfriend. we dont exactly "go out" im only 11 so how can we? i dont drive...lol

No,I gotta wait for a while.My mom says I'm too young*snarl* I'm only 10,good lord voldemort I wanna know what it's like! ^_^

I dated a Mormon boy once, in like 6th grade (and again in 7th, ha ha). I don't think he was supposed to date, but it's not like it was serious at that age anyway.

[SIZE=7pt]o_O[/SIZE]Excuse me?

Just because I said that doesn't mean I'm 'emo'.

Jeez.

Stop labeling me already.
You getting defensive and acting like you're going to cry in a corner doesn't help your case. And, I was only kidding. :)

The point is, you don't have to be such a downer, it doesn't always end badly. ;)

your only young once so youve got fancy some boys.iim 12 and had a crush for 2 years but hes a boy mate i really like and dont want to ruin our friendship. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back