Are you gonna buy the v5.5 tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am not so into Tams as I was before. But I still collect and play with 'em. So I guess I'll buy one dependsing on what the designs are... perhaps I'll buy a japanese version, it all depens on how the US designs look. I hope they makes some more mature designs. :D

i already have one and i hate it; i thought there would be way more changes in it but it is almost the same as the v5 so if you want one but don't like the v5 i wouldn't suggest buying it.

I'm soo getting 2 V5.5's! I get every version, even half version, and I get 2 of each version also, even of they're half versions. It might be almost exactly like the V5, but there are new characters and families =D

i already have one and i hate it; i thought there would be way more changes in it but it is almost the same as the v5 so if you want one but don't like the v5 i wouldn't suggest buying it.
So, it's kind of like the V4 and the V4.5, they're pretty much the same, only minor changes? I don't have the V5.5 yet, but even though they're small changes, I'll buy it anyway! I'm still trying to look for a V4.5, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back