Are you in a relationship?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
well are you in a relationship? im remaking this cause the old one sort of disappeared.

sorry if this is in the wrong section. couldnn't decide if it went here or in (non) tamatalk general

any way, im in one currently, my girlfriend and i seem to be doing quite great too.

I'm on the maaarrrkkkkeeeettt.

Only broke up with my ex last week :p

LOL I'm married. I met my husband on a different forum we both were members of. We started talking and hit it off so well that I moved to the state that he lived in and we have been chillin' ever since. We've known each other since 2008 and we got married about a year ago. :)

So yes, I'm in a relationship.

-Purn

No, the boys at my school are all very immature. They tend to annoy me rather than make a good impression. :(

Well, Im in a relationship for bout a month now with my best friend. oh it was a hard think to ask her out but i didz it! :p

im single but i dont want i boyfriend

(unless he likes everything i do and we get on really really well)

all the boys at my school SUCK COMPLETELY FAIL AND ARE SO THICK
The only reson i would ever go out with one is if they have just been brainwashed and they STOP ACTING LIKE STUPID LITTLE MORONS

ans they are all ugly and hoorible anyway but somtimes i wish i had somone but i dont life gos on :(

It is definitly a guy thing to be super immature untill high school. Well, at least that's when i smarten' up! :p

Nope. I just got out of this really long and complicated situation with this guy, and I'm not really ready to be with anyone else. I've had crushes since him, but nothing really serious, and in the end, I always end up still having feelings for the same guy. Too bad he has a girlfriend.

Nope. I just got out of this really long and complicated situation with this guy, and I'm not really ready to be with anyone else. I've had crushes since him, but nothing really serious, and in the end, I always end up still having feelings for the same guy. Too bad he has a girlfriend.
I see. Well, all i can say is play the waiting game.

LOL I'm married. I met my husband on a different forum we both were members of. We started talking and hit it off so well that I moved to the state that he lived in and we have been chillin' ever since. We've known each other since 2008 and we got married about a year ago. :)

So yes, I'm in a relationship.

-Purn
Sounds like my hubby and I!! :)

We have known each other since 2005 and met through some random mutual friends. He's an aussie bloke and I'm a canadian. We got married September 26th, 2010!

I've been with my fuzzy face man of doom for 5 years this Thursday. We got engaged in July and couldn't be happier. I'm moving in with him in May 2012 :) Wedding is in May 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back