Are YOU involved in Bullying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
At my school, I'm sometimes bullied for having a strange sense of style for asking if anyone was gay, etc, etc, etc. Sometimes I eat lunch in the bathroom. (I just get really emotional, I most likely am Bi-polar).

And also one of my friends, she really Loves Twilight and Edward. Everyone hates her so in Drama Class, when we're playing a class game (You write one line and then pass to the person next to you and at the end you make a story) and she was sobbing at the end of the game. Everyone wrote "I hate Twilight and Edward!" DIE EDWARD DIE!" and "___ is a Idiot!" and "BITE ME EDWARD" or "Edward should get murdered and die in his blood". It was terrible. :rolleyes:

Are you involved in bullying? Are you bullied? Are you a bully? Are you a witness??

We already have a topic about this on the forum: Bullying - Have you experienced it or witnessed it?

We ask everyone to try to remember to check the boards first for topics that are the same (or very similar) before posting a new one :)

Please would you post any replies in the existing, active thread?

Thanks!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back