Are you living the wrong life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Life is 83% Off Track

Okay, so you probably are living the wrong life. But the good news is, you know it.

You ultimately control how good or bad your life is - and it's time to get to work.

Get therapy, dump your significant other, or move across the country. It's time to shake things up.

Your Life is 16% Off Track

No doubt about it, you are living the right life.

You've made some great decisions, and they've definitely paid off.

Keep it up. You're on the right track!

I guess that sounds about that. Now I just need a job and money to pay off college debt lol.

Your Life is 71% Off Track

If you're honest with yourself, you have to admit that you often feel like you're living the wrong life.

It's a pretty easy conclusion to come to - because it seems like not a lot is going right.

Consider finding a life coach or mentor. You need some encouragement in turning your life around.

Your Life is 33% Off Track

In general, your life is going very well.

You're quite happy with where you are and what you're doing.

And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.

Your Life is 49% Off Track

Right now, you're taking things one day at a time.

Some things are going well, but you can't help but wonder if you're getting the most out of life.

It's time for you to slow down and reflect a little. You can change your life - but it's up to you!

Your Life is 21% Off Track

And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.

Your Life is 32% Off Track

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Life is 65% Off Track

If you're honest with yourself, you have to admit that you often feel like you're living the wrong life.

It's a pretty easy conclusion to come to - because it seems like not a lot is going right.

Consider finding a life coach or mentor. You need some encouragement in turning your life around.

Are You Living The Wrong Life?

Note from Locky458:

But I don't think some site can determine the benefits of our life.. It totally up to you.

Your Life is 48% Off Track

Right now, you're taking things one day at a time.

Some things are going well, but you can't help but wonder if you're getting the most out of life.

It's time for you to slow down and reflect a little. You can change your life - but it's up to you!

Your Life is 18% Off Track

No doubt about it, you are living the right life.

You've made some great decisions, and they've definitely paid off.

my life is 14% off track

No doubt about it, you are living the right life.You've made some great decisions, and they've definitely paid off.

this quiz kinda sounds like if you are depressed quiz ^_^

but I sure hope i'm not off track, cool quiz! Thanks for sharing

Your life is 27% off track.

-Matchy

Your Life is 38% Off Track

Eh, I was bored so I took the test. I hate those kind of tests saying your destiny and future, they are all idiotic to me.

I have to agree with Locky458, WE decide our benefits in life.

Your Life is 33% Off Track

Same here.

Yeah, I guess they were right. :(

My life is 43% off track. But as long as I'm living, I'm feeling well, and have something to look forward to at some time, I'm perfectly fine with it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back