Are you living the wrong life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Life is 31% Off Track

In general, your life is going very well.

You're quite happy with where you are and what you're doing.

And even if you get a bit off course, you're usually able to get back on track easily.

Your life is 63% off track

"If you're honest with yourself, you have to admit that you often feel like you're living the wrong life.

It's a pretty easy conclusion to come to - because it seems like not a lot is going right.

Consider finding a life coach or mentor. You need some encouragement in turning your life around."

Eh, Okay....

****Your Life Is 58% off Track*****

Right now, you're taking things one day at a time.

Some things are going well, but you can't help but wonder if you're getting the most out of life.

It's time for you to slow down and reflect a little. You can change your life - but it's up to you!

Your life is 58% off track

Some things are going well, but you can't help but wonder if you're getting the most out of life.

It's time for you to slow down and reflect a little. You can change your life - but it's up to you!

O.O The weird thing is, I total agree with those results

Your life is 58% off track

O.O The weird thing is, I total agree with those results
You got exactly the same as me.

Your Life is 56% Off Track

I feel bad :) :gozarutchi: :D :(

Your Life is 43% Off TrackRight now, you're taking things one day at a time.

It says I'm taking things one at a time, and then says I need to slow down... o_O

Here is what mine says,

Your Life is 55% Off Track

Your Life is 72% Off Track

If you're honest with yourself, you have to admit that you often feel like you're living the wrong life.

It's a pretty easy conclusion to come to - because it seems like not a lot is going right.

Consider finding a life coach or mentor. You need some encouragement in turning your life around.

Your Life is 51% Off Track

I don't think mine is like that.

Your Life is 14% Off Track

No doubt about it, you are living the right life.

You've made some great decisions, and they've definitely paid off.

Keep it up. You're on the right track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back