Are you out of school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you gotten out of school and started you summer yet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• almost

• That was like... a week ago

• ugh! summer school!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not out of school yet! Still taking MCAS tomorrow. I get out on the 14th of June and if someone gets out today then they are real lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Washington.

Mukilteo district gets out the 24th of June, and Everett district gets out a few days later.

I have no idea when my district lets out. I don't know anyone in school where I am. I'm guessing before the 24th. We didn't get as much snow as Everett and Mukilteo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]I get out on... June 28'th.[/SIZE]

I'm currently in Ontario, Canada.

In Tennessee, we got out a month earlier. *Sigh*

I have a while to wait.

-Rachel

Man... I got out of school May 21st.Is that not normal or something???
[SIZE=9pt]Yep, of course it's normal. [/SIZE] :blink:

It all depends on where you live.

And which Schoolboard you're with.

In Canada, we get out a little later than the Americans do.

-Rachel

Jacksonville Florida. We get out May 25 :blink:

And because of this new School thing, we get back the Third week in August! YAY! But then next year we let out sometime in the 1 two weeks in June

ohh, I forgot to say that I got out of school early because of exemptions. I would have gotten out friday if I hadn't been exempt from everything. (I'm really good in school)

Nope, not yet, but really close! I get out this Thursday, the 24'th. I'm in Kansas, pretty close to Wichita. :eek: YAY! Seems like this year just flew by.

I'm done with all my tests, all my homework, all my school work in general actualy, my locker is cleaned out- all the needs of school are taken care of.

I just have half of a school day tomarrow [which is a pool party] and then I'm out!

I get out June 27th. I'm in Ontario, Canada.
Same here! June 27th is my B-day. Funny, huh? My B-day is when I'm out o' school... it's pretty cool, actually.

I get out on June 8th. In live in California, but what state you live in doesn't matter, it's your specific school district. The school district in the town next to me ends two weeks later than ours does.

I live in Wisconsin, and,

ONLY.

MORE.

DAYS!!!!!!!! :D I WILL BE IN 8TH GRADE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back