are you populer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie12

Reaction score
i'm really nice but i have alot of friends boys +girls. :mimitchi: my mom says i'm well rounded. :mametchi: :mametchi:

i also wanted to know if you were.

I'm not "popular" per se, but I don't really want to be. I have friends that love me and that's all that matters. :3

Kind of. I'm known as the adorable dumb blonde that you have to love. Ha, me and my lovelies have so much fun.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

Apparently so, this is only assumed so because I like to look pretty, and flirt.

How degrading.

But yes, I do love it.

Really, in truth, I'm not popular as most would define it. I can get along with almost everybody that I have to be around and find some fun out of it, but I'm not close friends with anybody from the group that's considered popular. Actually, I'm extremely out of the loop. xD

No, not really.

We don't have any real "popular" group. Well maybe, but my school has 3,ooo+ people in it so if there was one it's not a shock I don't know about it. xD

I would like to think I'm well liked but I dunno.. my anxiety has gotten me down this year so my whole friends and self esteem with them isn't very good. :D

I would like to think I'm a fun, cool person to be around but I'm afraid that maybe people find me boring or annoying.. or both..

I wish my online status could translate into the real world! I talk to and am friends with lots of people here. :p

No, I`m considered at the bottom of the popularity chain as well as with my buds.

But, for people like me, I`m semi popular.

I`m a magnet for freaks like me.

:D

I agree with LizFish on this one. My 'group' are probably the least popular girls in the school.

But we love us and our accidental riot starting. Seriously, how were we supposed to know that nearly everyone in our school likes the Jonas Brothers?

Not at all.

I hang out with the people that most 'popular' people wouldn't be caught dead hanging with :D

I'm not exactly what I would define as 'Popular' I sometimes do wish I am though. I do have a lot of friends but popular has another meaning to me. And that's pretty, cheerleader, gets a lot of boyfriends, etc.

Hm... popular.

Well, I'm not in the popular crowd, per se. But I think that I'm fairly well known in my school. Like, if my name came up in a conversation, I think most people would know who I was. At least that's what I've heard.

But am I popular? Not really. I hang out with a bunch of different groups. I hang out with the, 'goths,' the, 'band geeks,' I know some of the people who are considered, 'popular.' I'll hang out with anyone that I have fun with and who accepts me. And I'm pleasent with most people, believe it or not.

Generally, I don't think I'm unpopular, though certain individuals may think of me as a freak though, lol.

So, I guess I'm somewhere in the middle. And I like that. :lol:

Hm... popular.
Well, I'm not in the popular crowd, per se. But I think that I'm fairly well known in my school. Like, if my name came up in a conversation, I think most people would know who I was. At least that's what I've heard.

But am I popular? Not really. I hang out with a bunch of different groups. I hang out with the, 'goths,' the, 'band geeks,' I know some of the people who are considered, 'popular.' I'll hang out with anyone that I have fun with and who accepts me. And I'm pleasent with most people, believe it or not.

Generally, I don't think I'm unpopular, though certain individuals may think of me as a freak though, lol.

So, I guess I'm somewhere in the middle. And I like that. :lol:
The bolded part is the same as me I hang with everyone but I dont consider myself popular there isnt really a popular group in our school though...

Now. The "popular group" at our school is a bunch of sporty boys. ;(

Me and my friends are just in the middle of "popular" and "unpopular".

I like it that way, though. x3

Cecib :)

I'm not popular in School, but TONS of kids {From m y school} IM me.

But I became enemies with one, I seriously don't care. =]

I have better friends.

I mean, sure I try hanging out with my friends who are sorta popular.. But I'll never consider myself popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back