Are you proud of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you let ppl no you have a tama and Are you Proud?

• Yes, TAMAS RULE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No there lame

• well only close friends

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allygotchi

Reaction score
I have been looking around on the boards and I have noticed that people don't really share that they have a tama... I am proud to have one... when people make fun of me for having one i say... "Yea... If there so lame then why are the sold out in most every store you go to" or " If there so lame then why was there a demad t make more" It works :eek:

But I am a proud tama mama :angry:

yeah. I'm proud of my tama, even thoughh I don't have time to bring it to school. XD Alot of people tell me that tamagotchis are for babies, but I just tell them to "turd off". They're so confused, they go away. :eek:

ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamas rock and i am proud to be an owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(##)

lim wathching you (he he he!!!!)

I don't use mine anymore and I wasn't really proud of them I mean they are toys not awards! I don't really like them anymore!!

I make a point of being different. No one else has Tamagotchis at school, so naturally I let everyone see that I have one. :wacko:

However, when someone sees me with it they always say the EXACT SAME THING! o__o You'd think if they were going to taunt me for my Tamagotchi, they'd at least do it originally. No. It always goes like this:

"Is that a Neopet?"

No.

"Is it still alive?'

Yes.

"Can I have it?"

... Go away.

o___O;

I don't use mine anymore and I wasn't really proud of them I mean they are toys not awards! I don't really like them anymore!!
:wacko: that's kinda mean...why are you still on here then???

I make a point of being different. No one else has Tamagotchis at school, so naturally I let everyone see that I have one. B)  

lol! That's like my story, only I can only bring mine every-so-often... LOLOLOL! you're funny. :furawatchi:

it's just everyone at my school is uncreative, so they call tamagotchis "blinkies"... o_O;;;

I HATE BLINKIES!

YES!! People also like my camoflauge and lime green matrix designs! They're super rare! :furawatchi: (sorry to brag)

I love Tamagotchi's! I just got mine today, so I haven't taken it to school yet, but I will. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back