Are You Right Or Left Handed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I write with my right hand, but everything else I do the leftie way. (hold my guitar, golf club, baseball bat, tennis racquet, kick..)

Im right handed but I do a lot of things with my left hand. Like i open bottles with it and stuff o.o

I am right hand dominant, but I hold my pencil different. I place it between my ring & middle finger. I've done it since I was little. Due to that, I can also write with my left hand just as good almost. So yeah I'm ambidextrous. I tend to do everything differently though :) Mum says I need to learn to do stuff the right way. My way is just better than her's :)

I'm right handed.

My left hand is basically useless. I can't do anything with it, except paint my nails xD

Dominant right hand.

Eat with my left.

Write neatly with both.

I trained myself to wrote with my left last year. My teacher called it a wasted of time.

This week I injured my right wrist severely and use my left now.

Not a waste of time now, huh? Turned in an entire Spanish exam left handed.

Left is beginning to feel more natural than right.

Classic Rightie xP

My friend is ambidextrious, and has two different handwritings with each hand. She uses the right when in class to do work and such, and she uses the left to sign papers and bad grades for her mom xD

I'm right handed, but I can do certain things with my left, like eat.

I hold a knife in my right hand when I cut my food, but I don't switch my fork to my right hand for eating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back