Are you SERIOUSLY Vegetarian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuj

Reaction score
Are any of you guys vegetarian?

I was just wondering.

The other day, my friend Chelsea Agnu, showed me a video on what they do to animals to eat them.

especially KFC, they torcher animals...really. I feel bad eating animals, but I've been eating meat all my life, and my parents tell me I have to.

So, are you against Animal Abuse and are you a Vegetarian?

Before you answer... look at this:

https://money.cnn.com/2004/07/20/news/fortu...0/kfc/index.htm

https://www.upc-online.org/broiler/72004kfc.htm

https://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/u-pilgrimspride.asp

Or if you don't want to look at that, just search on google: "KFC animal abuse"

Edit by TamaMum:

Before you post your reply in this topic please read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1864064 and remember the rules of this forum - mature and focussed discussion only - no flaming or bickering :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously want to be a vegitarian, but my 'rents won't let me. You are going through puberty, and need protein to grow. When you are 18 and move out of the house, I don't care what you do. When I have the option, I chose not to eat meat.

KFC doesn't torture animals, it's just a rumor set up by a company to just get what they want. PETA just runs like that over their insane obsession.

I don't care if someone is a Vegan/Vegetarian. Shock vaule photos and videos aren't going to change my eating habbits. Like I said, ebever trust garbage PETA shows. If someone wants a proper dite, consult your Doctor first.

Yersh, I am a vegetarian since grade 3.

I'm totally against animal abuse. I don't really care if someone eats meat, but I cant stand it when people say "U need meat to lyve!!!!!!" It just gets on my nerves. >.<

The KFC thing is a bunch of PETA shock vaule. Never trust a sliver what PETA says.
People can be aginst animal abuse and not be a vegetarian also.
Agreed.

It's the circle of life. We eat meat.

But I am strongly against animal abuse.

Let's clear a few things up regarding these stories and the links given ...

This was not KFC, this was one of the food companies that supplies chickens to KFC, called Pilgrim's Progress.

Both the food company (Pilgrim's Progress) and KFC were appalled by the video footage of workers apparently abusing animals and are taking the reasonable steps that any company would take to try to find the individual workers responsible.

KFC does not torture animals. Nor does Pilgrim's Progress. It was ppl who work for the company goofing around on the factory floor - in very poor taste.

PETA released the video to shock people and turn them against KFC.

I have to be honest and say that I am always sceptical about these kinds of stories. It's better to look more closely at the details of the information given before jumping to conclusions :furawatchi:

I'm not vegitarian. We need meat to live a healthy life.
Actually,

vegitarians can live a healthy life without meat, aswell as vegans (Vegans cut out honey, milk and eggs.)

if you have meat subsitutes like nuts, tofu, and beans!

I'm not a vegetarian, because I eat hot dogs, bologna(sp?), chicken (Sometimes), turkey, etc.

My sister is kind of a vegetarian, but last night she ate chicken, and she eats turkey. She isn't obsessed with meat, but she isn't a vegetarian either. Same with me.

I have a friend who's vegetarian, but it wasn't PETA that influenced her.

'SERIOUSLY vegetarian' is vegan. Vegans don't eat meat, poultry or fish, drink milk, wear or use anything made out of silk or leather, etc. Lacto, Ovo, and/or Pesco vegetarians eat dairy products, eggs, chicken and fish, as well as grains, fruits and vegetables.

I'm not vegetarian. My friend is. My other friend acts like she is... But meat is an important part of my diet. Without it, you have a weak amune system, because it's something we were meant to have. But I respect my friends' choices all the same.

I am against animal abuse.. Because it is illegal. Animal testing, on the other hand... I'm not all for any beauty products being tested on animals (perfume, lotion, etc.), but if it's in medical matters, I don't seem to mind as much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back