Are you sick of 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smallquailrooster

Reaction score
Okay guys, I was just wondering. If you haven't heard it, here is a link to it.

Have fun, let everyone have their opinions, no going off topic, and no flaming. Try to keep your cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not on that often. I really like it and I don't think it's getting annoying at all. Have you heard Hannah Montana/Jonas Brother songs? those to me are to overrated.

I love that song, Katy is one of my favorite musicians at the moment. But it is not played very much in Australia, so I can't say I am sick of it.

I can stand listening to it on the radio about ten times a day, but it's definitely not going to be seen on any playlist of mine..

Here, they over-overplay it. ;-;

No I'm not sick of it. I like it.

I don't let myself get sick of songs on the radio, if it comes on more then once a day I turn it off. simple as that.

I live in Australia, but I hear it so often! I hear it on the radio, I hear it when im driving because other people have their windows down and theyre playing it loudly, It's on TV shows, it's on heaps of ads, and It's always playing in shops. Especailly bedding stores. I have no idea why, though! XD

I barely ever hear that song anymore. But I still love that song!

Now all I hear by her is Hot N Cold and I'm no where near tired of that song! My ringtone is that song!

I was sick of that song the first time I heard it. The fact that it's everywhere just makes it so much worse XD
I don't understand why people love it so much.
Amen! I 100 percent agree with you there XD.

I like it because the lyrics aren't the same ol' boring lyrics that 70% of all other songs have, and you'd expect a high-pitched voice from her, but she doesn't have one. Her voice is amazing and unique. -_-

I Kissed A Girl isn't overplayed here. It doesn't come on the radio very often anymore.

Now its Hot And Cold playing atleast once every hour either on the radio on TV.

But I don't mind it.

*sigh* The song is OK. And it hasn't drove me crazy...yet xD I like the beat and everything, but I don't like the lyrics. Besides, I rarely hear that song anymore, now I hear "Hot N' Cold" more 8P

~Mew

Latest posts

Back