are you sick of your tama waking you up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeod

Reaction score
before you go to bed, turn off your tamas lights, even if its awake. when your tama does go to bed instead of beeping for the lights, it will go straight to sleep! hope this helps!

:gozarutchi: jakeod :blink:

Yes, it works, but just don't do it on angelgotchi (your angel tama may die), and on entamas it works automatically.

OR: you could fast forward time

If you don't know how I'll tell you:

Go to time and press A and C together

thats it, sorry if u knew but there are ppl who might not!

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING!!! your tama could die that way!!! your tama has a bed time!!! if its waking you up you plobaly have the wrong time!!! like 8:00pm and 8:00 am. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE THE TIME. AND YOUR TAMA WONT WAKE YOU!!!even if your tama was at the right time and it wont go to sleep all you have to do is change the time

First off, this topic was BUMPED... twice (Dagals and tama fan #1, you're so evil! XD lol, jus kkidding). Anyways, the only way your tama will die from this is if it's an angelgotchi.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING!!! your tama could die that way!!! your tama has a bed time!!! if its waking you up you plobaly have the wrong time!!! like 8:00pm and 8:00 am. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE THE TIME. AND YOUR TAMA WONT WAKE YOU!!!even if your tama was at the right time and it wont go to sleep all you have to do is change the time
Don't be rude.

It is possible to put the Tama asleep before the bedtime - you can do this by putting the lights out after it has yawned. (This happens 30 or 15 minutes before its bed time)

It doesn't seem to kill your Tama on Tamagotchi Connections/Connexions.

Tama bedtimes are designed to not disrupt kids' bedtimes. If it's waking you up, when are you sleeping? And if you always keep those times, try changing the clock by an hour or two, so that your tama's bedtime matches yours. For example, my Nikatchi goes to bed between 9 and 10pm and wakes up at 10am. So if I had to go to bed at 8pm, I would 'set' my tama's clock an hour earlier than real time, so that it would go to bed at 8, with me, though this would mean it would also get up at 9am instead of 10am.

Or you could pause it when you go to bed, and unpause when you get up. AFAIK it doesn't bother it to be on pause at night.

My problem is not when it goes to bed its just it wakes up a few hours before I do, I have this problem with toddlers and the teens that wake up at 8 am. I normally wake up at 9 or 10 am.

thanks it really does work!

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: i just set my tama a few hrs behind cause i usually dont go to sleep untill 5:00 AM so when its 5 am i just set my tamas time to 5 am too then i wake up at 8 am and its awake so i just set the time 4 hours behind 8am every time im a wake its awake lol

I'm OK with the bedtimes, so why should I complain?

I'm usually pausing for night if there's no important events coming. And then unpausing when I wake up. Quick growth is not so important to me, I love them whatever stage and character they are.

Out of curiosity, does it sleep during the day if you pause it at night? Or is it just 8 hours 'behind' in its regular growth, and therefore takes longer to get to the next growth stage??

;) B) :( :blink: :D :D does anybody know where the hat you have 2 find in the golden tamagotchi hunt is? it's the last thing that i need to get that tama! if u do know- please email me @ [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back