Are you smart?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you smart?

• Smart as Einstin!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stupid as a turkey!

• Fairly smart!

• Not top but a cosy middle!

• A bit thick!

• Not sure

• I don't want to say.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My GPA is incredibly mediocre. I don't really think one's GPA is actually a good measurement of their intelligence. So much of doing well in school has to do with how lazy a person is. So many classes don't actually involve thinking; just mind numbing memorization of facts and showing up with your homework complete. That doesn't really take any intelligence. I'm not saying that people who get good grades are always stupid - a lot of these kids are quite sharp. However, I know some pretty dull and stupid induviduals who manage to do well because they happen to be organized.
I like to think I am pretty smart, although I'm hardly omniscient.
This is not always true. If you take a lot of science classes, you have to do some deeper, critical thinking, and you can't find the answers by reading some textbook or memorizing facts. Sometimes it depends on what school you go to and how tough your classes are (whether it's more critical thinking or memorizing).

i am like soooooooooo stupid! but i love ta be stupid!!!!!!!!!im so stupid i got my self bannded from club penguin for 3 days so im on hear!

Well, I don't think anyone really is as smart as Einstein but I'm definitely the smartest person in my grade. I get a higher average than everyone. I usually maintain 97-99 as my overall average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back