Are you white or black?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyAngel411

Reaction score
*EDIT*

What is your ethnic background?

*-TW/P*

Last edited by a moderator:
I can already tell you are a very immature person.

Well, are you white or black?
What the fudge?!What kind of racial/stereotype question is that,even if it is random it can be offending which it is to me and probably many others.

I rockYou suck

Deal with it
Your cocky

You're immature

Deal with it.

I thought you were talking about teh color NOT the race >_>

Also what kind of questin is "Are you Racist?" Seriously :/

Well anyway im White :]

Never mind,it's CandyAngel asking that.

That isn't a very good question to ask. It may offend some people.

But I'm dark-skinned. I may be a bit Mulatto. (sp?)

* Moved to Seriously (Non) TamaTalk forum*

(keep the discussion mature and sensible - no excuses, no exceptions)

I'm going to delete the poll and just make it a what ethnicity are you thread.

It's not racist to ask but there are better ways of asking the question. Racism is NOT tolerated even to the slightest degree so the whole question of it is being thrown out.

There are many different people in this world but there really is one true race- the human race.

I'm white. Though, people have asked me about my nonexistant Hispanic background. They only ask because, compared to my family, I have much tanner skin and I'm able to speak what [little] Spanish I know with a decent accent. It's strange.

They seemed surprised when I told them I've been in Kansas pretty much all my life. Hah.

^^Many people have actually been pretty surprised when I have told them that I've always lived in Kansas as well. :kuribotchi:

I have had more people than I can count ask me if I'm Asian "part Asian" or "part Chinese". It's wierd, because I used to be compared to Audrey Hepburn all the time...now I'm suddenly a completely different ethnicity. o_o Even my Chinese language teacher(who is from Xi'An, China) told me she thinks I am "very Chinese". I totally don't mind being thought of as Asian, it's flattering in my opinion.

It's all really wierd because I'm mainly Swiss and Irish, some ancestors from Spain, Wales and Belgium too. That's about as white as it gets I think. :ichigotchi:

^^Many people have actually been pretty surprised when I have told them that I've always lived in Kansas as well. :kuribotchi:
I have had more people than I can count ask me if I'm Asian "part Asian" or "part Chinese". It's wierd, because I used to be compared to Audrey Hepburn all the time...now I'm suddenly a completely different ethnicity. o_o Even my Chinese language teacher(who is from Xi'An, China) told me she thinks I am "very Chinese". I totally don't mind being thought of as Asian, it's flattering in my opinion.

It's all really wierd because I'm mainly Swiss and Irish, some ancestors from Spain, Wales and Belgium too. That's about as white as it gets I think. :ichigotchi:
I think only one person had asked me if I have any Asian family. I thought it was funny, actually. I don't take offense, because I think it's interesting what people might think.

The weirdest thing I've heard in a while was that about four people in my grade thought I was Irish. I mean, seriously thought I was a transfer student from Ireland. :furawatchi:

My ancestors were mainly German and Irish, and yes, I'm white.

Some people at my school are very racist, and I can't stand them. Most of them are... ahem, darker skinned (though I am not making any generalisations). When my friend came here from Korea, she got racially taunted by some of the kids here. I can't stand them... :ichigotchi:

White. Altho in the summer i get hispanic looking skin, and the weird thing is, i am greek, and everyone in my familly tans very well, except my mom and sister. They burn if they so much as look at a lightbulb xD

*BaBi*

Same as you. I have very fair skin, I think I have albinism or something, but I am surprisingly pale, but I tan and burn very easily. Just this past summer I had second degree burns all over my body from being in the sun too long xP. They took me to the ER and wrapped me in some kind of gauze. I hated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back