Are you with your tama right NOW?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your Tama currently with you?

• Yup-it's sitting on the computer table in front of me :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whoops-gotta go get it

• My tamagotchi's broken, what are you talking about?!

• I don't have one-gonna get one sooner or later

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yish. It's on my bed next to me. I restarted one of my V2s to keep me amused until my EnTama gets here. I was able to download it from the last play so it's a 12 yr old Otokitchi. I didn't know you could download your tama after the tab had been in it.

well actually mine are in my lap with their screens in view so I can look after them

Yep, all three of them are lined up in a row right beside my keyboard. I can see if they need or want anything!

Well judging from all these posts, everyone seems to be with their tamas at all times! :p (That's good, actually) :huh:

Yep, they're always with me when I'm at the computer. Oh, well I use to carry them with around the house too so they're always with me. :'D

1s in my purse on pause (purse is in my room Im in the living room) and the 2s in my purse with no life (batterys dead)

My 3 active tamagotchis are sitting right next to me next to the keyboard where I can keep an eye on them.

I always keep my tamagotchis with me when I am on a tamagotchi website.

My other collection of tamagotchis are all lined up in a row on a table in my bedroom. Those tamagotchis are not active.

-sk8er girl-

Mines in my Left hand as I type (yes i am ambudextuois but the computers set for righties because most of my family are Righties well 2 ambies and 1 rightie so now back to the topic) I have my lil' UFOtchi and No it's not debugged those things are so easy to get! :blink: I've never Paused her and when I saw over the Hedge yester day I held her up to the screen I just love tamas and I can't wiat for/if my en-tama arives long story anyways there like always next to me~ ;)

yes my is in front of me next to the laptop.

right now im so bored and im playing with him.

i always haved with me no matter were i go or what im doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my lil' UFOtchi and No it's not debugged those things are so easy to get!
Cool! what do that look like and how do you get them?

Weeird. My hanatchi is doing that closeup thing. Weeird. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back