Are you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
' date='January 15, 2009 06:07 pm'] No, I am not.I think it's weird.
Well, don't you go and start saying that "it's an unnatural cause, and you need some physcatric help!" OKAY?!

Wow.. dude you're not in love with her. It's okay to have a crush on a cartoon character... that's human. Have you thought about who you think you're in love with?

A tiger.

A FREAKIN' TIGER!

Come on dude what you're being is just sick! Very sick!

I would understand if it was a human character. But dude this is a tiger! A TIGER! Not even your species.

And you're not in love with her. It's just a crush. You can't be in love with something you can't talk to (in a REAL conversation), touch, feel, kiss, do, and love. And you can't be in love with something that isn't real. I don't care how much you think you're in love with this tiger. You're not in love.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEVERAL anime characters! XD mostly Pai from tokyo mew mew...and Kish too<3

No, sorry, I don't agree on that.

Brambleshadow:

She's just stating an opinion, it's not like she's saying "GET HELP NOW CREEP."

PL:

It's like.. Animal love. I do not approve of animal/human relationship

Well I think that Brambleshadow can love whoever s/he wants (sorry I don't know if you're a girl or a boy)... even if it is kinda weird to other people.. and it is a fictional character.... xD But I for one, am only in love with real people, because to me, it only makes sense because there is no chance in having a relationship with a fictional tiger =P But you can still have dreams and you can still love them because well, you just love them, even if there is no way to be togeher, right? xD

I remember I used to like that child gorilla from Tarzan... Now I am into humans, though. So sorry, my answer's a no. :)

EDIT- Don't feel bad, I'm sure LOTS of people are in love with..... ahem.... Edward Cullen :rolleyes:

Nope. Never. </3

It's weird in my opinion. o_O

And dude. It's an animal. >.>

-agrees with Band Geek-

thats not an animal. is a !-digital-! human-like creature that looks like a tiger with a human personality and voiced by a human.

also:

Pikachu lover:

"You can't be in love with something you can't [...] love."

hehe words of the year.

Wow.. dude you're not in love with her. It's okay to have a crush on a cartoon character... that's human. Have you thought about who you think you're in love with?
A tiger.

A FREAKIN' TIGER!

Come on dude what you're being is just sick! Very sick!

I would understand if it was a human character. But dude this is a tiger! A TIGER! Not even your species.

And you're not in love with her. It's just a crush. You can't be in love with something you can't talk to (in a REAL conversation), touch, feel, kiss, do, and love. And you can't be in love with something that isn't real. I don't care how much you think you're in love with this tiger. You're not in love.
THE WAY WE ARE TOGETHER, WE ARE TIGERS!!!!!! My friend can see auras, and he says mine looks like a tigers! GET OFF MY CASE WITH TIGRESS! I AM BEING BRAVE AND ADMITTING THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH A "FICTIONAL" CHARACTER, AND i'M TOLD

"Get a therapist"

"Hold still while I put this nice, cozy white jacket on you"

"dude, that's sick"

SO WHAT??????

Well I think that Brambleshadow can love whoever s/he wants (sorry I don't know if you're a girl or a boy)... even if it is kinda weird to other people.. and it is a fictional character.... xD But I for one, am only in love with real people, because to me, it only makes sense because there is no chance in having a relationship with a fictional tiger =P But you can still have dreams and you can still love them because well, you just love them, even if there is no way to be togeher, right? xD
I remember I used to like that child gorilla from Tarzan... Now I am into humans, though. So sorry, my answer's a no. :)

EDIT- Don't feel bad, I'm sure LOTS of people are in love with..... ahem.... Edward Cullen :rolleyes:
See, there is ONE person that agrees with me!

Okay guys, I see that this topic is not going to end well. :(

It seems to me that Brambleshadow has a bit of a crush-obsession with a fictional character, yes, but because of her attributes and traits as portrayed by the movie. He's not a "sick animal-human relation lover" but one who feels emotionally drawn towards this character for whatever reason.

Please guys, chill out on him. Though we think someone has an odd problem or circumstance we can still respect them in it. Or we don't have to post, mkay?

First of all, that wasn't the point of this topic, and secondly tearing someone down is not a good way to bring them up. So please, save the rude comments and either express your opinion in a kind way or move to another thread.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back