Arent Cats the Greatest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura!

Reaction score
I love cats! They are the cutest little things!

I Have A Cat, Her Name Is Tiger

Ps: I Was Just Watching The News And Some Guy Beat A 5 Month Old Kitten To Death

With A Golf CLub And His Mother Says He's Innocent...Saddest Part Is...It Was A 11 Year Olds Kitten...She Needs Her Head Examined

Patches And Furball- They Ran Away/ Given Away Because Fleas, I Don't Remember Them I Was Only A Worm Baby

Tiger- Still Alive! She's Hyper And Shes 9 GOing On 10 In A Month

Moomoo- (Dead) She Was Hit By A Car, She Was Only 6 Months Old... I Live Near A Dangerous Highway I Cried For 3 Days. She Wasn't With Us Long...

Last edited by a moderator:
awww. Some people are so mean!

I have three cats. Butterscotch who's a male ginger, ebony who's all black, and Graymalkin who's well, gray. They are so crazy!

I ♥ Cats. They're My Favorite Animal (Then Iguana, Then Horse)

The Most Cats i ever Had at was ...Well, I dunno. Lets count xD

1-Snuffy, The Mother. Story Behind Her Name-

I Got her At an Abandoned Farm, I knew the owners before and They named Her snuffy, (after that Elephant Character on Sesame Street). They Left her behind,but gave Me and My dad (I got snuffy about 7 years ago when she was a yr old, She Ran away 4 years ago) She is a Siamese cat. With very Pretty Blue Eyes and a silky Coat.

---

2- Angel, Snuffy's Oldest and First Kit. The Story Behind Angel's Name. Angel is Pure White. With blue Eyes, On her Face, Are Grey Markings that Look like Angel Wings. And she Is very cute.-My mom gave her away 4 years ago)

---

3-crystal, Snuffy's Second born Kit, The story behind her name-- She is Pure White, With Light Grey Tabby markings, and Crystal blue Eyes.

---

Second Litter, A year and a Half Later)

---

1-Chubba. First born Of Snuffy's Second litter ^^. Story behind Chubba's Name. When Chubba Was a Kitten, He was always hungry. So i gave him the name Chubba. Since he was a Little Chubby (he still had a healthy weight though). Chubba is White, With Siamese patterns Which are Medium Greyish White tabby colored. Chubba has Always had a Special place in my heart (as have the other Kittys)- Chubba Ran Away 2 and a Half years ago.

--

2. Bandit. Second born of Snuffy's second Litter. Story behind bandits Name. He is White, with Greenish blue eyes, and Around his Face, it looks like a Mask (and its dark,dark grey). So i named him Bandit.

--

3.Splinter. Snuffy's Third Born of the Second Litter. Story Behind Splinter's name. Watch out!, When This Crazy Kitty Scratches you, You Can Occasionally Find a Tiny Splinter sized Peice of Claw stuck in your Skin, Thus the name, Splinter. Splinter Is White, With Light Grey Paws.

--

4. Garlic. Snuffy's Fourth and Final Kit of the second Litter, the youngest. Story behind Garlic's name. When Garlic was a Small Kit, Whenever Boxes of Potato Chips were Boughten, Garlic Would Pounce on the Box. Only certain Boxes though, Not Ketchup Chip boxes, or BBQ flavored, or Salt and Vinegar. Garlic. That Old Dutch Onion and Garlic Flavored Chips. I have no Clue why, But Thats how he got the name Garlic.

--

My First Cat, when i was 4. was Midnight. Midnight Was Pure Black. With Yellow Eyes. She had to be Put Down when i was 6. Feline Leukimia, I cried for 3 weeks.

Those are all the cats i remember having, If i remember anymore, I'll Post.

I adore cats! They are the friendliest, cutest, cuddliest things ever...but I don't have one. :huh: My friend had these two black kittens and they were tiny!

I have two cats; they're nice. :) I'm more of a dog person (but don't worry, I still love my cats). ;)

-DDDTrooper

I have had a few cats~

Pepper- I had this cat scince I was born, about a year ago we had to put her down, she was dying and she tried to bury herself under the couch, we found her before she died. When we put her down she was having a seizure. :[ I miss her.'

Molly- She was also aroun with ppper. She has problems inside her, we gave her to my aunt (Well my x-aunt) and she died on her farm, but I think my aunt killed her. They burried her, I will never forgive her for that.

Lee & Dakota- They were just random, we were at the pet store and we got them, later that year we had to get rid of them because of my allergize(Sp?).

**~Soon to be kittnes~**

Glenda~ I wasnt home, my oarents originally foudn a kitten but teh person never replied, I forced my dad to tell me (Cause it was a secret) And he did, I found Glenda. We are adopting her.Sometime this-next week.

Gizmo~ *see above*

Yeah. *Pokes name* Hmmm...

*Insulted*...How could anyone HATE a cat?
People have personal tastes, you know.

I adore cats.

I currently have 1 cat [a tabby] and a black kitten.

The tabby is Forest and the kitten is Bam.

I think she DISLIKES cats, I mean who can hate them? Not me! *Pokes name* Besides sometime ths week I am getting two kittens! They have to get spayed and nuetered though,

Oh. Sorry. But there are many up~sides to cats! Did you know that cats can predict death and seazures? Also, cats dont scratch if you are nice and gentle with them, you could always have them declawed too! Kittens are just as playful as dogs, we are getting two and they are playful as can be! They run and jump over each other. Like any anial when they get older they get lazier.

Yeah, I know, but one time my friend's cat scratched me in the face so that's why I don't like cats, plus they aren't very friendly, not as friendly as dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back