ARGENSMARGEN.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotagotchi4ever

Reaction score
So, as anyone who comes within 500 yards of my A&L threads, bad days, or vague complains, I have problems with my grandmother/teacher, most of which worm themselves into school.

Well, first, I got a lecture about how I was starting to slack off and god forbid I get sick and you shouldn't play sims anymore and *removed* WHAT HAPPENED TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING. >_>

I couldn't find my workbook, and we were doing something new in math, that I didn't quite grasp at first because I had just woken up and was still in empty mind mode, so she gave me some word problems for a concept I still didn't understand, and when I gave up and said that the way I learn wasn't just "here's the concept, here's the problems, goawai" it was the lesson from the textbook with the problems from the workbook. But before I could finish, she SCREAMED, "THEN GO FIND THE WORKBOOK!!!!!!!" and yelled at me about the responsibility of myself to take care of my books and blardy hardy, but before she could really finish, I took off. Now we're playing the silent game, and until she stops and accepts the fact that I'm a human too, I'm not doing school. Though, maybe not, because I'm not taking anymore apologies.

Screw her.

BTW, before you say "ask your mom to go back to public school" as with all the issues, when I ask her, I always get "Next year we're gonna get you back in public school."

She doesn't seem to realize exactly what happens when she's not downstairs and I'm doing school. Let's see, political indoctrination attempts, abuse through words, hmm, what else...Oh, right, my teacher constantly playing her fricking video games rather than actually teaching me, even though I usually tell her what goes on if I get pi**ed.

I fixed the topic title so it explains more clearly what exactly you're venting about since a topic should give the jit on what you're talking about before you read it. Also took the "christ" swearing out because it may offend someone. Keep in mind all audiences read this topic and whether you're angry or not, you're still expected to follow the rules, even in venting. - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

My grandmother just said that how earlier that morning, when I was still in brainout mode, that when I said I didn't like her very much, and how what I was currently doing in school was rather boring, it cut her to the bone and she was done, etc. She doesn't seem to understand that to me, language is nothing. Language is a grunt in one's mouth. I barely understand it, it just glides over my head and I tag along. To me, language shouldn't matter.

Edit:

Haha, OK, I'll make sure not to say anything religious from now on, I guess. In my additude, it's "If it ain't censored, it ain't wrong." but, whatev, since it's pretty obvious I said it anyways since you said I said it so there should be that idea there. Yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back