ARGH! I'm going to be crazy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFinland

Reaction score
I've got a baby. ALL WAYS IT GROW TO MARUTCHI! (Yellow ball)

In teen my tama is a ball with 3 teeths and a spike on his head. ALL WAYS! I'm going to be crazy!

:unsure:

Please tell me why!

it maybe your tamagotchi has a glitch but

by the sounds of it your just looking after

it the exact same each time next time try

giving it some more praise and attension

or neglect it (not to much!)

Hope i helped

Love,

Tama luva

Yea.The teen you're getting is nikachi I think.That's a tama you get if you take super bad care of it.>_<

Marutchi is also a bad care tama.Take a bit better care of it.You might get this guy! :huh:

Is so hard to get good care of my tama if i'm school and my tama is home >___<

thats why there's the pause feature , pause it when your in school, leave it in ur room, and take care of it when u get home!! :puroperatchi:

What stupid i'm? of course pause! Thanks to everyone! (again >XD)

I give all my time to my tama, i play with he, and i do all things with he and now, again Marutchi >____<

I think you are getting nikatchi also as a teen. You get nikatchi when you take bad care of your tama and same for Murutchi. You also said its hard to take care ypur tama while at school. During school you can use the pause feature. To use the pause feature you hold down a and b until it says pause. you do the same to unpause it. Keep all of his hapiness and hungry hearts. If this doesnt work, then it may be a glitch/ something wrong with your tamagotchi.

Hope this helps!!!

~*Jessica*~

Thanks to everyone who help me to get Ufotchi ^^

I don't take bad care of my tama because if i'm on school I use pause ^^

Thanks!! Thanks so much!!

:pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back