Argh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
OK. I've really needed to vent this for the past few weeks.

Issue 1:

On Monday one of out teachers teacher, Mrs Dean put up posters with blu tack saying "Don't waste Australia's precious water" And there was 20 but today there was 3 left. Mrs Dean went around the school screaming at everyone... When she came to us we didn't dare open out mouths. Then she went next door, Couldn't speak and burst out in tears. She was talking to the next door teacher, Mrs Myer and she said "I'm sick of this school, I'm sick of these kids. I'm just SICK of it!" Then she stormed off crying. My teacher said "I'm not. No matter how horrible these kids are I like teaching them." and everyone got back to work.

Issue 2:

This got me really mad.

OK, We sit in this narrow area. There's a seat and the locker/port racks about a meter apart. Well, we can't all fit on the seat so we sit in front of the port racks. This day inparticular my friends Hannah, Catlin and Jade were sitting there and the rest of us on the seat. (They were sitting with their legs out straight) A lady came through with a baby and Catlin and Jade moved their legs but Hannah didn't when the lady had passed Jade yelled "Hannah, She had a baby! You should have moved!" Then last Friday Hannah threw water all over me when we were walking up to my Nan's car. We had to wait for another car to pass and Hannah was going to throw water all over the windscreen which could have caused an accident.

Issue 3:

My friend Alex refuses to talk to anyone at breaks. I try and talk to her and she turns or walks away... It makes me really angry and frustrated. She told me it's because everyone ignores her and no one likes her but I do. Obvoiusly I don't matter to her.

Maybe I need anger management, Maybe I am over-reacting or maybe I'm just an idiot but I really needed to let that out.

And if you have any adive on any of those problems please post! It was be very much apprecited.

[issue one]

Did kids just rip them down? That's so disrespectful of them. If you see/saw someong doing that make sure you tell them that that wasn't right. I don't really know what to tell 'ya.

[issue two]

If your friend is rude again like that tell her that's not nice. She was being very insensitive of other peoples' feelings and should be stopped. Make sure she knows that you and other people involved to not appreciate it. Never srike back though; that just leads to more problems.

[issue three]

I hate when friends do this. >.> Tell her that you ARE her friend but she's the one ignoring you. After that just back off, it's her problem now. If she comes back and apologizes, forgive her however hard it might be. She probably will get over it, but if not just leave it.

{Issue 1}

Ask your teacher if you can do some fundraising or make some more posters in class to replace the other ones which were ripped down. Your school might appreciate that and it will be fun to do.

{Issue 2}

Tell your friend that you don't like what she is doing. Tell her that she could get herself hurt aswell as someone else. If she doesn't stop then tell an adult that know's her like her parents or your parents. They can have a word with her and ask he why she is doing this!

{Issue 3}

Maybe your friend is upset with something that has happened at home! Either way just ask her why she is being horrible to you! Tell her how you feel about her and the way she is acting. Don't take it any farther than that, if she really does want to be your friend she will come and say sorry for the way she has acted towards you.

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back