Arivals and departures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesk79

Reaction score
tell me the name of the railway station and i will post the arivals and departures for you

for example:

my local station

salisbury:

expe-

cted: status: brout to you by:

from Cardiff Central Arr 15:30 On time First Great Western

to Portsmouth Harbour Dep 15:31 On time

from Westbury Arr 15:37 15:45 First Great Western

to Southampton Central Dep 15:37 15:46

from London Waterloo Arr 15:48 On time South West Trains

to Yeovil Junction Dep 15:54 On time

from Southampton Central Arr 16:16 No report First Great Western

to Westbury Dep 16:17 No report

from Yeovil Junction Arr 16:21 On time South West Trains

to London Waterloo Dep 16:26 On time

from Portsmouth Harbour Arr 16:24 On time First Great Western

to Cardiff Central Dep 16:28 On time

from Cardiff Central Arr 16:30 16:26 First Great Western

to Portsmouth Harbour Dep 16:31 On time

from Brighton Arr 16:47 On time South West Trains

to Exeter St Davids Dep 16:54 On time

London Waterloo Arr 16:40 On time South West Trains

Exeter St Davids Dep 16:54 On time

Southampton Central Arr 16:59 No report First Great Western

Westbury Dep 17:02 No report

Plymouth Arr 17:21 On time South West Trains

London Waterloo Dep 17:26 On time

Portsmouth Harbour Arr 17:24 No report First Great Western

Cardiff Central Dep 17:28 No report

Last edited by a moderator:
o.o Am I just stupid, or do other people think that this absolutly makes no sense?

Edit: Wait, I understand. But really....I don't think you'll get many posts on this.....

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ok just ask me times from your station (UK) to your destanation and i will get it for you. OK? :ichigotchi:

I live in Australia. Why do we have to ask you? Can't we just look it up on Google to save you the trouble and twice as easily?

I live in Australia. Why do we have to ask you? Can't we just look it up on Google to save you the trouble and twice as easily?
what? national rail website? all they do is times for trains that don't even stop threre!

*sob* why dose evryone be mean to me on evry stinkin forum?! evryone hatesme and sweet kandi this i'm a smelley idiot! why!? why!? why dose this happen to me evrytime?!

Ok, now your just going to far. Let me see if I can help.

I know you want too help, but before you post something, think. 'Will people get annoyed?' 'Will this get closed?' And most importantly 'Is this SPAM?' decide if ou want to post the topic, if you do, go over it. If it makes scence good!If not, try to make more scence by adding 'It, but, and, the, if' and more discriptive words. And more importantly, n01 lks txt tlk.

Now, read some of these topics~

SPAM information~

What do Tama-Guides do?

If you read teh second one you are more likely to realize that they don't have time to go running around cleaning up SPAM, try to make their life easier!

Although, Sweet Kandi wasn't very nice, and I don't like that. But what can I do? Just try not to post 5 smileys in every post.

Ok, now your just going to far. Let me see if I can help.
I know you want too help, but before you post something, think. 'Will people get annoyed?' 'Will this get closed?' And most importantly 'Is this SPAM?' decide if ou want to post the topic, if you do, go over it. If it makes scence good!If not, try to make more scence by adding 'It, but, and, the, if' and more discriptive words. And more importantly, n01 lks txt tlk.

Now, read some of these topics~

SPAM information~

What do Tama-Guides do?

If you read teh second one you are more likely to realize that they don't have time to go running around cleaning up SPAM, try to make their life easier!

Although, Sweet Kandi wasn't very nice, and I don't like that. But what can I do? Just try not to post 5 smileys in every post.
yhea i know not to SPAM. but what?! she bloked you aswell?!

There are various site rules that some of the participants in this topic are breaking... but Naming & Shaming, Attention Seeking and Back Seat Moderating are three that come to mind first....

If you have any doubts, please take a moment to read through the TamaTalk Site Rules one more time :rolleyes:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back