Armpit hairs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew armpit hair when I was nine, and leg hair...

Then I grew hair down there when I was about ten.

Its all EMBARASSING!!!

i just stareted getting mine ( age 11) but my parent wont let me shave!! :wacko: they say im too young even when i look like sasquach ;)
I say shave anyways. If it embarasses you, shave behind their back. They should let you shave, it is embarassing for a girl to have noticable armpit/leg hair.

C~M

I'm 13, and I only have 'peachy-fuzz' under my armpits. But when I shave it off, it becomes dark. Verdict: Maybe a year ago?

Well be prepared, and take more baths :(

I know you won't like it, but you'll need deodarant aswell.

Don't be embarrased, I got it at the same age too :angry:

Well be prepared, and take more baths :( I know you won't like it, but you'll need deodarant aswell.

Don't be embarrased, I got it at the same age too :angry:
Yeah, I know. I wear deodorant.

I haven't grown any yet but I really want to know when you do grow them. I always check to see if there are any signs of small prickles of hair but so far there's nothing there. XD People at my school have already started wearing deoderant since grade 6 (nope they don't have armpit hair growing yet) I don't see the point of it though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't grown any yet but I really want to know when you do grow them. I always check to see if there are any signs of small prickles of hair but so far there's nothing there. XD People at my school have already started wearing deoderant since grade 6 (nope they don't have armpit hair growing yet) I don't see the point of it though...
Every girl grows at a different time.. So, you don't actually know when you'll get armpit hair.

I dunno. o_o I think, like... when I was twelve or what ever.

I refuse to shave anything. Bwahahahaha. I AM WOMAN!

I don't have any and hopefully won't for a while! Which is sort of weird, because I'm actually pretty hairy all over.

I think I need to start wearing deodorant. It's getting stinky under there :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting tiny little hairs in my armpits. You can't even see them unless you look close, which is, well, good :wacko:

i got mine at 11, I have hair everywhere!!! Its sooo noticeable, like on my arms. I'm italian soo I have sooo much dark thick hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back