Arrested/Jailed/Prisoned?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
Have you been one of those 3?

I've been arrested twice, but thankfully not jailed. The first time was a mistake. They mistook me for someone else and THANK GOD I didn't get a ticket!!! The second time was for "stealing a phone". My 3 other friends, Christi, Shelby, and Britt also got arrested, but we did NOTHING.

Their so called "proof" was us walking in the locker room without a phone, and walking out of the locker room with a phone... come on THATS NOT PROOF! For all they know w could have been texting or calling someone!

Arested because my friend stole something from the shop we were in and she was caught on camera and I happaned to be with her so it wasnt my fault.

My friend has to go to court becasue she kicked a ball at a car
That = dumb reason! :huh:

No. I'm too young to have any of those things done to me.

Cecib :furawatchi:

No my parents would be ticked if I ever did though but I've never been sent to jail or juvie or anything like that.

When I was five, some idiot threw a bunchof rocks at the neighbors car, but I actually threw a pebble at myself. Then the idiot blamed it on me and a police officer showed up at the door. But I didn't get arrested. Apparently, the kid totally trashed the car.

No, but I've been yelled at by cops quite a lot.
I'll say the same about myself, but almost every time I've gotten yelled at I did nothing.

Remember, kids. Don't not steal cellphones.
Lol. Someone tryed to steal mine from my hand, and I broke their arm. ._.

Anyways...I almost got arrested for stealing a Tamagotchi, but I didn't, I walked in with it. That cop was stupidish.

I personally have never been any of those.

Both of my brothers and both sisters have been arrested at least once.

Jason went to jail for 2 weeks, after spray-painting a number of churches and schools.

That = dumb reason! :huh:
No. I'm too young to have any of those things done to me.

Cecib :p
Believe it or not, you're never too young to get arrested/jailed. But of coarse, if you're jailed and under 18, you go to Juvie.

Me? Never have and hopefully, never will.

Believe it or not, you're never too young to get arrested/jailed. But of coarse, if you're jailed and under 18, you go to Juvie.
Me? Never have and hopefully, never will.
What's Juvie?

Anyway, it's much unlikely for a kid under 12 to even do something to get arrested/jailed.

They'd have to be pretty darn rotten! :huh:

Cecib :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back