Art Project :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I have a request for anyone here. I need to center an image, and I don't know how. Rather, I have absolutely no idea how.

What I need, is this picture Click me! in the middle of a page. Like, I need to print it out to where it's in the middle of the page so I can work with it.

If you're wondering, that's the original of my chest tattoo. I'm adding onto the sides of it, and I need to have enough room to work with it on paper/pencil. I want to turn it into a piece, but I want to make it my own.

So if anyone knows how to center an image, so that the heart itself prints out in the middle of the page with enough room around the sides, I'd appreciate so much if you could help me.

I'm completely clueless when it comes to editing, and the only program I have on my computer is paint, so I'm lost.

Thanks to anyone who can help me :3

Do you have Microsoft Word?

Because if you do, copy and paste your picture onto the word document. Then double click on the image so it is selected, and drag it to the middle of the page. Then you can print it. :3

But if you have Paint and only Paint, I'd recommend copy and pasting the image onto Paint, and then try sizing the canvas and moving the image around. Click File >> Print Preview to see how it will print out, and just keep working with it until the Print Preview shows the image in the center.

Hope this helps. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back