Artifact

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chollands

Reaction score
"I guess you came here because you want to be rich? We have all the connections to ancient artifacts that can be sold for MILLIONS to wither collectors, museums or even the descendants of the previous owners of the artifacts. Of course we investigate ourselves, It's how we got our reputation. We need to explore the unexplored. Find the unfindable. And get rich as! Of course it's not all rainbows and sunshine hun. We have competitiors. And they are armed and prepared to kill. So, still want to be rich?"

Name:

Sex:

Personality:

Looks:

Strong point(Eg. Climbing, Gunskills, Navigation etc.):

I'll do mine in a minute. Also I probablu forgot something (Lol)

Rules:

Normall TT RP rules

Flaming and spamming is bad

Don't drastically change the storyline. The only instance is if you talk about it with me and make it run with my terms.

I accept forms and only I (And Nokotchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Drake Nathaniel

Sex: Male

Personality/details: He is determined to find treasure and get money. He is the founder of the group that still hasn't been christened with a name and has also built a sturfy portfolio in the stock market from treasure he's already found. He won't give up easy especially against his opponentsDrake's motto is "Limit danger" because he is clumsy and has many things happen on hunts.

Looks: He has long brown hair which is usually having to be tied back in missions incase it gets caught on something (Ever had a booby trap door land on your hair? Drake has.) He casually wears baggy jeans, hoody and also wears glasses. When hunting he wears shorts (Unless he's in a cold terrain he wears trousers that aren't too baggy incase they are caught on something).Wears contacts and also wears a T-shirt. Again incase they get caught. Drake has muscular arms due to climbing a lot.

Strong point(Eg. Climbing, Gunskills, Navigation etc.): In experience Drake has become exceptional at climbing and he is OK at navigating but when it comes to shooting skills he is terrible. It comes with his clumsy nature.

I bet I totally made no sense in that.

Name: Melissa Skelton

Sex: Female

Personality: Melissa is a spoiled girl. When her parents finally told her enough was enough, she came here to earn money and become rich. She cares mostly about money. Other people are not her concern whatsoever. She's quite rude and to herself. Her mood tends to swing constantly, causing her to be bipolar.

Looks: Melissa is short and thin, standing at five feet. She has pale skin and deep blue eyes. Many people find her eyes to be intimidating. Her hair is jet black and falls straight down her back to her waist. Her wardrobe consists of simple t-shirts and ripped jeans.

Strong point: She is very talented with a sniper.

Drake spread out a chart with marks painted on, he was on a lead of a pattern of lost treasure left by a travelling tribe, if evidence is true he will get millions maybe billions from the discovery.

"Melissa... How will we find all this stuff with only the two of us..?" He paused "Long preparations might give us a chance as a pair but... who knows who else might be on this trail aswell..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back