ArtPad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you go on artpad?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• maybe

• I LIKE CHEESE!

• I go on it and I like cheese.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickXXX15

Reaction score
Post your art pad creations here! If you don't know what it is click here sorry I can't get the URL right. anyways just type in www.artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/ Oh yeah, I frogot here's 1 I made. Hope it works. Click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertising is not alowed!But i canot get links there right, either.
I'm not advertising, I'm just made a topic for people to post there art pad creations and I'm just giving people the URL to make stuff. If that is advertising, I'm sorry.

Pinefir, being a wannabe guide *xD*, I know that is not advertising. It's advertising personal blogs/webs/journals etc. that are not allowed.

Yes I usually draw alot of tamagotchi pictures on artpad. :lol:

It has been having a few dificulties lately so not all artpad pictures can be viewed.

-sk8er girl-

You can look at these and post your own it's an artpad galery.

You gave the wrong URL to get the URL to the pic you made, click save and send, then, click "If you don't want to send it but would like a URL to see it click here" Then copy the URL then paste it here.
Oopsies! Silly me! I know how to give teh URL, I just acidently didn't do it right! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back