Ashley's diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kizagotchi

Reaction score
My diary of Ashley.

ID

Breed: Young Mametchi ^_^

Info: He likes to play and loves to eat. He is happy and never gets into trouble.

Day one

Dear Diary,

Phew! Today was extremely hard as I settled in my new home. There's some major differences from here, and Tamatown. How I miss my friends.

However, I get food whenever I want and that is great! After a big, tasty meal, I went to

Do you think I look suspicious? Probably because I'm new. There, I learned about Tamaspace and it was interesting. Although I have to admit, some of the Tama-toddlers were staring at me strangely. But, I did make a friend. He's called Nikatchi. You really should watch him in action on his skateboard! He was zooming around the classroom and driving the teacher mad!

I tried not to laugh but it was hilarious!! At the end of the day, I could see the damage he had made. The tables were overturned, chair legs were smashed and flowerpots were scatter amongst them.

Not off to a good start am I? Don't worry I'll try to think before I act next time. Time for dinner! Got to go now, see you tomorrow for a spine-tingling day! Boy I'm hungry. It's been half an hour now, how the time flows.

Ashley

PS call me Ash. I prefer it. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Diary,

nice to see you again. I'm in class right now but don't worry, I'm not writing this behind my teacher's back. Nikatchi and I got up to mischief again (don't blame me).

We were sent to the tamahead. We had to write: 'I will not be bad' 50 times! We managed to finish it in half an hour. By the time we finished the class were making oragami. We only got to make a paper aeroplane.

After all that paper folding, we look at Geography. Guess what it was about! Tama-space. The teach told us to write a description of our home and I know everything about that subject so yours truly got a reward

Any minute now the bell will ring. Rrrinnngggg!! See you tomorrow!

Ash :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back