Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were born that way, like me! :ph34r:

Do you walk the line?

hmmm what line? :ph34r:

is every1 on this site 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years old?

who are you so so so so so so ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm go day girl yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you are so stupid that you dont even know that i am your sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i think you would put you head in a snake (and also die almillion deaths!!!!!!hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!die!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

why is a phone called a phone and not a fone?

cause phone has a FFFFFunny tune lol

why is the funny tune of the phone so funny lol

boo boo boo did you brain wash me who am i doooooooooooooooooooooooooooob gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg fh;oggkdfiofkldofklsduigolsasidklslfl;dl; yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mr jordan7 write soming proply that relates to the game pleaz

any get back to the game people

(sorry ignore him)

the phone has a funny tune because bring bring is the most noticable sound that people can hear!

why is the tv remote control next to me when i didnt bring it next to the computer?

cause you got powers that you do not know about lol

why do i live basically on the computer on tamatalk lol

(really?)

because your computer has a spiecal portal that you dont know about and it take you to computer land and teaches you how to be addicted to the computer lol

why am i on this website on this game?

(we are ignoring you mr.jordan7 and did you know you are not aloud to call ppl that on tamatalk )

because you like this sight

why is tamachat open right know and it is sunday???? :ph34r:

wats up guys im a boy soooooooooooooooooooo shut upp girl and let the battel begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back