Ask Cee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry*bridget

Reaction score
[SIZE=11pt]I love to give advice so type away oh you don't have to use your real name[/SIZE]

oh here is an example

Dear Cee,

blah blah blah

From troubledtama

So you know you know so ask soon

Hello.

Come to me for help topics aren't allowed. :D It's nice you want to help others, but it's not allowed. If members need help, they might PM a certain member for guidance, of post about their problem. You can answer advice in those ways.

Please try and remember this in the future.

no mean advice about probelm say in thier own life not tamatalk probelm

I know. Asking for advice on personal problems isn't allowed, either. ;) If members want advice, they'll make their own topic.

You did it before? If I remember, I thought you mentioned something about ''doing it for school''. If not, then you'll have to talk to a Guide about this topic.

Ah, I have to agree with TGD on this one.

I remember some of your older advice topics. I'm sorry, but they were closed by moderators because this is, in fact, against the rules.

It's really nice of you to want to help others though. ;)

oh so but the last time was for school just wondering was that a new rule

dear cee,

people are making these advice topics that aren't allowed. they just can't get the rules through their mind. i really want to tell them to give it up and accept the rules, but i don't know how to tell them nicely. what should i do?

-that one chick

It's OK. Just try not to do it again. ;D

I'll get a Guide to close this.

Thanks and it won't i haven't on tamatalk in a while thats why i didn't know once again sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back