Asking people out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I think it's more proper for a guy to ask a girl to dances and that type of thing, but if you like a guy you should totally ask. When it comes to just in general going out, it doesn't really matter to me. I know a lot of you hate dating topics, so i included a choice for that. As for the last one, I was just curious.

[SIZE=7pt]I think that the guy should normally ask the girl out on a date, but it doesn't really matter either way. :ph34r: If a girl likes a guy and decides to ask him out, what's wrong with that?[/SIZE]

I was asked by a girl once... :)

But, it's more, well, how should I say this...normal for a guy to ask.

That is why I hate being one. :ph34r:

I don't think it matters. I mean, I don't think I'll be asking any guys out on dates or to dances. I'll let them do that. That way I will know they like me and will be saved any embarrassment. I also won't have to be the one who decides what to do. :huh:

I think as males and females we play different roles and it's the males' role to lead in a household. It doesn't mean I'm below him or anything but it doesn't work to have two 'leads'. Kind of like in a waltz or whatever, the man leads, the woman follows though both have importand and crucial parts to the whole dance.

Likewise, I believe the guy should take the initiative to ask the girl out.

I think as males and females we play different roles and it's the males' role to lead in a household. It doesn't mean I'm below him or anything but it doesn't work to have two 'leads'. Kind of like in a waltz or whatever, the man leads, the woman follows though both have importand and crucial parts to the whole dance.
Likewise, I believe the guy should take the initiative to ask the girl out.
Agreed.

Though alot of girls where I live ask the Guys out too.

By The Way....

*Points Last Choice thing on the Poll*

Er, "Down With Miley"...?

What does she have to do with this kind of subject?

...o___o.

Hopefully This won't turn into one of those annoying Miley Topics. If So, Prepare for Numerous Rants, and irritated TT Members. xD.

Just because of the Last choice on this Poll.

But Hopefully Not.

To me it doesn't matter at all. It just depends on the confidence of the person. I've been known to ask out the guy, but guys have asked me out as well. It's fine either way.

I was asked by a girl once... :(
But, it's more, well, how should I say this...normal for a guy to ask.

That is why I hate being one. :p
lol, I was in tamaCHAT when you mentioned that. xD

I said it was a sexist comment xD

Really, it should'nt matter.

I think it's more proper for a guy to ask a girl to dances and that type of thing, but if you like a guy you should totally ask. When it comes to just in general going out, it doesn't really matter to me. I know a lot of you hate dating topics, so i included a choice for that. As for the last one, I was just curious.
I think it really doesn't matter. My parents have made it a rule that guys have to ask me out and I can't ask guys out because it generally is tradition. I didn't tell them this but SCREW TRADITION. I've asked out a few guys before and in some cases they've ended up going out with me.

Tradition is sexist.

It doesn't really matter but...
Currently I am sitting on my butt, waiting for a guy to ask me out, because I'm so darn shy.

And trust me, I don't know what I do, but I just sit on my butt, and somehow Cupid comes by. :p
Same here.

I don't really think it matters. It isn't against any rule I've ever heard of to ask a guy out if you're a girl.

Well to me it dosen't really matter. At our school dances or as they called the "socials" I would ask guys to dance and guys would ask me...we got raffle tickets but still it dosen't matter. The worst thing that could happen is the other person refuses...our nation is not sexist anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back