At what age does the matchmaker comes...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stelar

Reaction score
Mine is an adult, so I wanted to know, thanks.

ahhh but for when mating with connenting the two tamas have to have been adults for at least 24 hours. 8D

Well ~Zunky~ one time my tamagotchi made babies in about a hour once. It all depends on what tamagotchi and age their on. (From what I Observed).

The Matchmaker will come 3 days/ 3 years after the adult. She will come anytime but the most common times are 10:29 PM, 2:59 PM, or 6:59 PM. Then you wait a minute.

-Locky458-

thing about v4s is that the match maker doesn't come at a set age but instead somewhere between 6-8 as others have said. hope i helped!

The matchmaker can start visiting at the age of 7, and can go on to 11 years old! :p Be patient, she doesn't visit everyone at the age of 7. :mametchi:

//Tama*Lover

ah jeez mine wont mate with my brothers. mine is 4, his is 2 so i guess ill have to wait. iv heard that they both have to be 5 or older

yes it's 5-11. my tama (1st gen) got married from matchmaker when she was 5 and another tama (5th gen) got married from matchmaker when he was 11! :)

One time my Tama got the matchmaker during the night and i did not hear it. But when I woke up in the morning it was there. So the match maker can come at any time during the day or night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back