at what age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annamolly

Reaction score
i have two v4s, a boy and a girl. they are two years old. when can they mate? and how do i get them to mate?

They have to both be adults to mate. If you have the love potion, use it to make them fall in love. Otherwise, just keep connecting them a lot. When (on the friendship icon) there are four hearts beneath the other tamagotchi's name, then they will soon be ready to mate. This proccess takes a lot of determination and patience to work. :p

First of all, they have to be both adults and at least 5 yrs old. Keep on connecting, so when you go to the relationships, you will see 4 hearts. Use the code for the love potion, and use it on the two tamagotchis. Connect your tamagotchis. They should be falling in love. If not, just keep on connecting and connecting, even though you have four hearts. Try combining some stuff, such as a game and a present, or a visit and a present. Whatever suits you. :D

Good Luck! :wub:

//Tama*Lover

:wub: [SIZE=10pt]"Locky458's Big Tip"[/SIZE] :D

In my way I think the "Visit" option will make them mate faster and I think the "Game" will make them mate slower because on games all they do is get upset and cry (One of them has to face that :eek: )

It should take a day or lots of connections (not A LOT). Also on the v4 check your star mail to see if your high in the Heart Icon. That means you will make love on the next connection. Also the Honey/Love potion will work sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back