Attention All Hamster Owners/Lovers! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a Hammie, and if you do, don't you love it?! ^.^

• HAMMY FANATIC!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I ♥ my little Hammie(s)!!! ^_^

• Yeah, she/he/they're OK...

• Yes, and it's SOOO annoying!!! >.< Grr!!

• No, I've never had a hamster... What are they like???

• No, and I don't really expect to...

• EEK! A RODENT?!?! ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?

• I had a hamster once, but she/he went up to the big wheel in the sky... *sniffle*

• None yo' business... :P

• Uuh... What??? Say again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I have two Russian (or Dwarf, as most say) Hamsters! I haven't had them but a couple days, and until now I've been letting them get used to their enviornment. One my sister has decided to name Hamstarro (Ham-Ham for short), and she's white with small black spots! ^.^ The other is a light tan with soft white, and I'm still thinking of a name for her... Any suggestions?? PM them to me please, so we can stay on topic! Thanks! :eek:

I adore hamsters! B) They would have to come in second for my favorite animal! (First would have to be dogs. :) ) Do you have hamsters? What are their names, and what gender? If you have any questions, post them here also! I have a site that I can PM you with if you're interested in buying a hamster soon. It gives you all you need to know, so once again, PM me for it!

Post problems/questions, tips, stories, and other stuff about your hammy here! I'd like to know more about the other hamster lovers on TamaTalk! ^^ Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, when my sister was little she decided to get two dwarf hamsters.

Male and female.

They had about 20 kids and ate about half of them.

And then we had to release the rest outside, where the cat ate them.

Happy days.

Oh! B) That doesn't exactly sound like a good day for those hamsters... Poor babies! Wow, was your sister really upset???

Oh! B) That doesn't exactly sound like a good day for those hamsters... Poor babies! Wow, was your sister really upset???
Yeah we both were.

We were super mad at our cat, and didn't talk to him for a week.

no, i've never had a hampster.

i dont really want one neways.

Your hammy is cute! ^^ She/he looks like my friend's dwwarf hamster, Gabriella! (Gabby) What's his/her name? B)

Your hammy is cute! ^^ She/he looks like my friend's dwwarf hamster, Gabriella! (Gabby) What's his/her name? :)
boo! i named her that cause she is so suprising and she nearly scared the living hec out of me when she poped out of the cage when i first got her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back