attention icon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi color, when my tama wants attention is the happy/sad icon viewable or not :(

I have heard a call from him and as i looked at the icon it wasn´t viewable he was only out of food.

The attention icon should be lit when it needs attention like I have a V6 (Music Star) which has a ! above it's head when it needs attention or a cross when it has waited for too long

I have a tamagotchi color, when my tama wants attention is the happy/sad icon viewable or not ;) I have heard a call from him and as i looked at the icon it wasn´t viewable he was only out of food.
When the last rice bowl empties, or the last happy bar segment disappears, your TMGC+C will beep and the attention icon will turn on. If you do not attend to your TMGC+C character's needs within 15 minutes, the attention icon will turn off again automatically. At this moment your TMGC+C character may get ill, may assume a "begging" pose, or may appear normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back