Australia gets pockets for Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about Australia getting pockets for Tamagotchi?

• Awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good idea Bandai Australia made... Congrats!

• Eh... it's alright... so-so.

• We get lanyards. Lanyards rule!

• I hate it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda don't know what you're talking about, because I live in Australia and they have no such thing! Some people in Australia used to sell lanyards with Tamagotchi, I don't know if they still do.

If anyone should like this idea, copy the image and get someone with a sewing machine to do it. I could!! and that way , u culd spend no mo dan $2.50 instead of $5.

you could also choose your own fabric and add your own touch to it!! :blink: :wacko: :ph34r: ;) :) :lol:

Heh... I don't think bandai made that i think some1 is just selling (some1 who made it). And i agree with PUNK all you need is spme cool fabric and a sewing machine!! It's REALLY easy you'll be suprised!

I started making these for my Tamagotchi collection, and for my friends and family. My first tamagotchi was scratched so I wanted something to protect it.
She made them herself. Not Bandai. :ichigotchi:

Looks like someone made it.

I live in Australia and I haven't seen them on the shelves yet.

Probably fake but that's just my opionon. :ichigotchi:

Tama22.

:ichigotchi: (I have that one on my v2!)

live in australia so i'm pretty happy about it but i think that is just a rumour because i never saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back